Torture level of Zaya Fans at its peak.......

mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

please bear with me n my post I seriously want a place to vent out my frustration regarding this halala track,

aaliya rehaan n same room lyk seriously 😡😡😡 v know tht aaliya wl alwys love zain bt still zain getting to watch tht scenario obvsly its da punsihmnt fr da 1st husband bt still cv's do really need to shw halala process so accordingly rangeela is releasing promo upper promo fr this nt evn fr confeesn/suharaat v gt one 😡 n rehaan telng zain to treat aaliya as his wife 🤢 in smedays othr spoilr wl tell zain witnesng aaliya telng him tht rehaan her shouhar stay away til divorce n walk away as family 😕 rida n suraiya accident connection funny part is being such a huge lawyer rehaan nevr found out who did da accident 👏👏
I even rewtchd zain's talaaq to c hw cruel he ws so tht I cn go thrgh halala epi thnkng tht bt helll nooo
now days evn diya aur bati/ipkpnd 2 seems refrshng fr me all the crap show seems realy light heartd ws nt evn able to sleep with thz track yuck I cldve watchd sme ekta shw atlst she alwys sticks to her policy gud or bad, does nt cheat her viewrs!!! cv's producer actors they say its just a show bt nooo v dnt watch t tht way so y da hell they mke it if they cnt mke the show accrdng to our wish by shwng halala r they gonna attract any othr seriel fans no ryt all da show hs their own loyal audienc so y this???? aftr alll this zaya reunion n telling us to accept tht tym only 20 fans wl b watching incld me coz im tht addictd to zaya/harshika evn thgh I hve stopd wtchng frm lst frindy redng spoilrs only, main issue is evn rehaan myt leav aaliya wl aaliya mke a move ?coz she's alwys been bold not cringing to anything bt cv's cn do anythng😡 upper se this shabana ghulam 🤬 zain again mkn a huge mistke by belvn suraiyaa too, ryt now imm soo soo frutstrd pls bear with my post thank you all
Edited by virman_s - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AAAHH. I just don't want to think about it
Not Going to watch until I feel things got better
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree with u dear, I feel bad for zain, witnessing such bull shit.might make him.completely devastated
I want our old zain.back.,itseems.after this much old naughty zain will.completely vanish I guess,
he ll turn.like.a matured man even after this.,god i.dnt want.this
Y shud.they stay in same room🤢 she can live in living.room too right😡
Even I watch ipkknd2, it's good show, I love Ashlok too, that's quite entertaining with little drama
But bi completely turned into a big drama drama show, never expected
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Agree with u dear, I feel bad for zain, witnessing such bull shit.might make him.completely devastated

I want our old zain.back.,itseems.after this much old naughty zain will.completely vanish I guess,
he ll turn.like.a matured man even after this.,god i.dnt want.this
Y shud.they stay in same room🤢 she can live in living.room too right😡
Even I watch ipkknd2, it's good show, I love Ashlok too, that's quite entertaining with little drama
But bi completely turned into a big drama drama show, never expected

exctly now whts da diffrnc between sasural simar n beintehaa y r they hell bent n mkng beitehaa tht way evn SSK hd da coupls together fr sooo lng its now they hvng seprtns aftr 5 yrs hvng two leads, I feel lyk banging my head for gtng attchd to this show, n fr trusting farhan sir aaliya zain hve alrdy consumtd marriage hw its evn possible to stay tht way aaliya really Angry butchrng her charctr she cldv styd with kids, r v gna get ths awkwrd momnts too, n zain god feel super bad fr him I wnt him to leave just leave 😭 really nt fair n us fr da past 3 months n v hve been pressured from june abt ths halala wish I belvd ths spolrs n left da show 🥱
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: virman_s

exctly now whts da diffrnc between sasural simar n beintehaa y r they hell bent n mkng beitehaa tht way evn SSK hd da coupls together fr sooo lng its now they hvng seprtns aftr 5 yrs hvng two leads, I feel lyk banging my head for gtng attchd to this show, n fr trusting farhan sir aaliya zain hve alrdy consumtd marriage hw its evn possible to stay tht way aaliya really 😡 butchrng her charctr she cldv styd with kids, r v gna get ths awkwrd momnts too, n zain god feel super bad fr him I wnt him to leave just leave 😭 really nt fair n us fr da past 3 months n v hve been pressured from june abt ths halala wish I belvd ths spolrs n left da show 🥱

Good comparison with ssk, but atleast there simar stays in same room, bcz no one in that family knows they are not.husband and wife, so they have too... but what crap is this, every one know's what this.marriage is.. and in what circumstances it took place then y cv's y are u torturing us, I seriously feel very bad for zain😭 I feel like banging my head to tv itself
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just to glorify and make Rehan the mahaan the cvs have played with all the original characters of BI. In the Zubbu track they made Zain a mere spectator while Rehan was playing the hero. Even bringing the Nafeesa's truth out Rehan the mahaan became the hero..while Aaliya was not shown to be taking any effort to prove her innocence to avert the the talaaq !!! Now the only thing that work for us really is to make Rehan negative so that there won't be any cordial scenes between Rehan and Aaliya and cvs can show Aaliya taking a stand against his betrayal and ask for a divorce herself. She won't be having this burden of guilt or gratitude if he turned negative. Out of all the tracks this is the one that cvs are going to drag the most to irritate the hell out of us😡