Current/New track

love_ipkknd_x thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys the new track seems interesting!
So suraiya is behind bilal's kidnapping and also perhaps rida's accident?
Rehan is right..planned halala nikah is a sin, and him and aaliya have to live like a married couple for society till he divorces her..rehan isnt so bad 😛

ZaYa will be together soon! Pree, Harshad and the directors have said this repeatedly 😊 Let's have faith!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have no faith on cv anymore 🥱
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He knows that, yet, he's still doing that, instead of trying to stop Aaliya, how does that make him good?
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Not at all intesresting dear, God itseems coming track is going to be hell for zaya
Y shud Aliya pay for suraiya's deeds😕
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
For me this is so far the worst and I don't think anything worst then this can happen.
Rehan won't divorce Aliya so easily I just know it...It Suri being responsible for Rida's death makes no sense what so ever.Rida must have died max 6-7 years ago nd Zarina wasn't in touch with Suri for years.Suri said herself her family broke ties with Zaro and she didn't even know Raheem Chacha so it makes no sense as how Zarina know about the accident and no one else.
To me all this is so forced just to fit Mr Pillar in.
Now just get ready to watch Aliya playing happy family with Mr Rehan and he's brats while Zain either turns in to a possessive lover or devdas.
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

For me this is so far the worst and I don't think anything worst then this can happen.

Rehan won't divorce Aliya so easily I just know it...It Suri being responsible for Rida's death makes no sense what so ever.Rida must have died max 6-7 years ago nd Zarina wasn't in touch with Suri for years.Suri said herself her family broke ties with Zaro and she didn't even know Raheem Chacha so it makes no sense as how Zarina know about the accident and no one else.
To me all this is so forced just to fit Mr Pillar in.
Now just get ready to watch Aliya playing happy family with Mr Rehan and he's brats while Zain either turns in to a possessive lover or devdas.

Seriously there are so.many loopholes in framing track, cv's forget what they.showed, they did same in Barkat track too, what ever pillar family they are forcing on us, against to our wish😡
God knows how.zaya are going to handle this
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its waste of tym trusting them...let farhan n mr.pillar watch their performance😡
SarunIsBack thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
BI is waisting of time...;-)