Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
People there is no other option beside HALALA .. just ACCEPT IT
and let this get over with.. who cares what reason she is agreeing to.. both ZaYa already said they would go through this to get back together..

this is their only option!

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shiiya

Right, this is confusing.. He can't just take the blame as Aaliya's doing it so she can go back to Zain, reason remains the same

i think what he is trying to do is..make it look like Aliya and Zain are not doing halala..so like Aaliya and him only meant to marry each other. But uh then he changes his mind and divorces her. i guess this is the 'different' kind of halala!! OMG so that's why Aaliya and Rehan are keeping Zain in the dark about this!!!!😲
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
after reading lu i dont see any good news for zaya fans now tomorrow according to tellyexpress.. i dont see an end to this dark tunnel any sooner.. 😡
manny136 thumbnail
i think the cvs love for aliya to always be in pain n zain crying ugh at least the pillar is positive so far n i hope zaya talk about their next step coz this kidnapping business needs to be solved
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No rehan is upto sumthing...really...otherwise no reason in getting that disputed land...lyk seriously he does everything against relegion just to unite zaya...no not at all
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rehaan was positive why did he kidnap bilal...and the new promo is also confusing...
sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wat if zain Mu both aaliya and reahn..its getting scary each and every day...hope zain use his brain this time not suraiyas...
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rehan is negative am almost sure
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

i think what he is trying to do is..make it look like Aliya and Zain are not doing halala..so like Aaliya and him only meant to marry each other. But uh then he changes his mind and divorces her. i guess this is the 'different' kind of halala!! OMG so that's why Aaliya and Rehan are keeping Zain in the dark about this!!!!😲

This actually makes more sense, so Zain might not know throughout
And eventually he might lose hope that he can get Aaliya back, that will play along on what farhan said earlier about losing hope on getting someone back
Edited by Shiiya - 9 years ago
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
On other hand rehaan is smart why would he put bilal in a place were zsin will understand rehaan is involved... Man this is sooo