Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: jjnn

No offence to anyone...but if Aaliya agreed to get married to Rehan just so that things would work out how ZaYa wanted...won't it become intentional from her side? Or is it that it should be intentional from both Zain and Aaliya...only then will it be Gunaah?

yes it has to be intentional from both side for it to be a Gunaah on the couple that wants to get back together. Because right now in this case if Rehan divorces Aaliya it will be his 'choice' not because he promised Zain to. That's why I think he intentionally told Zain in the promo that he is Aaliya's husband now and that Zain needs to respect that relationship. But then again this is still fooling with the law..
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jjnn

No offence to anyone...but if Aaliya agreed to get married to Rehan just so that things would work out how ZaYa wanted...won't it become intentional from her side? Or is it that it should be intentional from both Zain and Aaliya...only then will it be Gunaah?

its haram but its order from Allah.both Aliya and Rehan did haram halala as ZaYa said their is no other way they can be together without it.
Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I

Originally posted by: manny136

guy we have to remember zaya r divorced n there is no way to reverse tht now as a fact so the only way they can be together is through HN there was no other way, look lots of epic folk love stories had the girl get married to some other guy tht did not make their love any less worthy eg laila majnu (except dont think about the tragic ending part lol)

True they are divorced but why not find a way to annul the divorce, there are soo many ways to cancel the divorce and Aaliya stood her ground initially and said she would not do the HN, what was the hurry to do a 180 on her character.

There are so many scholars who can look into your circumstances and see if you have any options as there is an answer in the quran for every problem as Aaliya has said on a number of occasions.

This would not have made a mockery of marriage and kept the story intact without all this confusion and numerous loopholes.

Sorry might be getting too emotional about this as I myself have been married for 14 years and have always found a solution to my marital problems in the Quran. Farhan should also know this and gone down this route instead of the god damn looong dar tunnel😡

Sorry rant over!!!!😳
-farzana thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

yes i think this is what they are trying to do. But of course other players like Suri, Zaro, etc.. will come into play..ughh let's see what happens. I just want Zain to keep a cool head and keep his faith in Aaliya intact this time!

Yeah they will, Ofcouse he needs to remember that Aaliya loves him only and keep trust in her.
I hope he doesn't get influenced by Suraiya this time either.
Edited by Shiiya - 9 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Guys don't think much and don't waste your brain becz what CV'S going to show they only know.but i can give positive hope to you all ZaYa will be together but how i don't know.
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Surely monday v will get pillar in title card
manny136 thumbnail
i really hope they get a nicer qazi next time tht guy just pisses me off lol did u guys c the Bi oldest fan he was standing next to the qazi, ive seen him in couple of epis since the mosque scenes lol
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

yes it has to be intentional from both side for it to be a Gunaah on the couple that wants to get back together. Because right now in this case if Rehan divorces Aaliya it will be his 'choice' not because he promised Zain to. That's why I think he intentionally told Zain in the promo that he is Aaliya's husband now and that Zain needs to respect that relationship. But then again this is still fooling with the law..

Oh ok...thanks for this..it helps😊 I think this is where Rehan's profession as a lawyer may come in..as in, if someone questions them (Like I did😆)
-Minion- thumbnail
why CV'S now dragging this halala?they never drag any ZaYa good track but they would drag all unnecessary track.