Users

Frequent Posters

Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

Whatever they show this fact will remain that Aaliya is/was Aaliya Rehan Khan 😭

So true Ujala!!!!

Plus the fact that they have made a mockery of marriage and committed a sin in the process😲

This goes against Aaliya's character as she is supposed to be thinking and doing what Allah commands as she is a paki musalmaan and committing a sin ie: halala nikah for your own "selfish" needs goes against this.

Farhan said that sentiments would not be hurt...well he lied because my sentiments have been hurt😭
Simplyairports thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

We need some...

Simplyairports... Wats ur name... If u dont mind telling here😊

My name is Noreen.

Nice to meet you (virtually) Priyanka? (Is that your name?)
manny136 thumbnail
guy we have to remember zaya r divorced n there is no way to reverse tht now as a fact so the only way they can be together is through HN there was no other way, look lots of epic folk love stories had the girl get married to some other guy tht did not make their love any less worthy eg laila majnu (except dont think about the tragic ending part lol)
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shiiya

This actually makes more sense, so Zain might not know throughout
And eventually he might lose hope that he can get Aaliya back, that will play along on what farhan said earlier about losing hope on getting someone back

yes i think this is what they are trying to do. But of course other players like Suri, Zaro, etc.. will come into play..ughh let's see what happens. I just want Zain to keep a cool head and keep his faith in Aaliya intact this time!
misha2709 thumbnail
Mayb the CVs are trying to create doubt in viewers mind abt Rehan being negative so that there is MU between him and Zain. But the BG score and Rehans expressions today to me didnt look very positive!
Usually rehan's BG music is different plus his expressions are very dopey wen he is around Alia- Today looked very scheming kinda- I mayb wrong!!
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplyairports

So true Ujala!!!!

Plus the fact that they have made a mockery of marriage and committed a sin in the process😲

This goes against Aaliya's character as she is supposed to be thinking and doing what Allah commands as she is a paki musalmaan and committing a sin ie: halala nikah for your own "selfish" needs goes against this.

Farhan said that sentiments would not be hurt...well he lied because my sentiments have been hurt😭

They just want drama they do not care about anyone feelings
I do not know who will they control this damage because it is beyond repair now 🤢
-Jharna- thumbnail
No offence to anyone...but if Aaliya agreed to get married to Rehan just so that things would work out how ZaYa wanted...won't it become intentional from her side? Or is it that it should be intentional from both Zain and Aaliya...only then will it be Gunaah?
Edited by jjnn - 9 years ago
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Will rehan stop being mahan n show his true dark colors😡
Soapjunkie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

There are several things that can happen:

1. Surraiya framed Rehaan infront of Zain so instead of Billa Rehaan can marry.
2. Rehaan himself is evil and did it on his own.
3. Someone else got Billa kidnapped beside two main suspects
4. Nikaahnama may have some mystery
5. Rehaan may be doing this to help, but then will turn evil after this if Zain blames him?
6. or any other wild option that BI makers come up with..

The promo seems misleading..

I feel ZaYa will unite soon

Gagan sweets you are just so positive - amazed ... I have stopped trying to make predictions LOL ... mere bas ki baat nahi
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplyairports

My name is Noreen.

Nice to meet you (virtually) Priyanka? (Is that your name?)

Nice to meet you too Noreen (virtually)...😃... And yes.. That is my name😊