Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: tushara11

Lovely post.

today KARAN expression was awesome...he is really a good actor.
One thing i noticed, when they did arti , he hold the hand of ISHITA too tightly, it means that he will not allow any one to take her from his life. Perfect husband... he looks hot when specially he is jealous...

Thanks!

Yes bhalla was passion personified in that hand hold... So much was expressed without any word spoken... His possessiveness...the way he came and asked ishita with haq to join him for aarti, the grip on her hand.. And those intense eyes... This bhalla is not letting go of his mrs to any Mr perfect Mani without a fight... The battles lines are drawn in his mind... Great acting by KPπŸ‘
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful pics esp the ones who posted of RKB's expressions. Karan was really good with showing RKB's emotions.. πŸ‘
Jal karke blue kurta laal hogaya πŸ˜†
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: isha01

Awesome post...i really felt bad for raman.

Nice collages πŸ‘

Thank you!

I really didn't feel bad! Aab ayega mazaa!! This is no nerdy bhalla who'll give up the fight.. Now his alpha male persona will fight for his love... The journey just got interesting πŸ˜‰
ishra4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
lovely post... yes KP is a natural actor...it was as if in real jal raha hai...haha so cute...bechara...aaj bahut taras bhi aa raha tha but mazaa bhi...
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepjin

karan is like the wikipedia of expressions...he really can emote his feelings through his face without saying a wordπŸ‘

Yes agree with you 100% .. I just was trigger happy with my capturing as there were so many to capture...and then I felt those deserve a separate showcasing : the expressions of KP's RKB 😊
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: redwine1

A PICTURE CAN SPEAK A THOUSAND WORDS

He held her hand twice in one day ...
Once to guide .. Once to lay claim ...

But both times .. they were united & standing in front of GOD .. a relation which was divine ... which was destined .. which was meant to be ...

Both times their heads bowed in prayer ... both times the only thot in their heads was the other ...

For him ... holding her hand came as natural as drinking water .. she was his wife & he had laid claim ...
For her .. she is struggling with the tumultuous feelings which are bubbling on the surface ... the question in her mind ... is he staking claim ?

Love how you drew the contrast and similarity in the two hand holding scenes.πŸ‘
@bold that's the part that got to me yesterday and today...he has absolutely no hesitation about holding her hand and today his laying the claim was just haqse . I intensity in his eyes reflected the storm churning in his mind...beautiful execution and equally beautiful acting by Karan.
and the the cloud looming in Bhalla land somehow promises to give Ishita some answer...he might take a crooked way at first...but he will claim this. No Doubt.
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oishi_S

Was waiting for your post. As always a beautiful collage and perfect quote. KP is the most expressive male lead I have ever seen on TV serial. His expressions are always so bang on.

Thank you for the hot Raman collage. 😳

aww Thank you!πŸ€—
Yes today was one of his best episodes. They gave him the scope and he scored a homerun with his acting. He just was excellent today. He is a very natural actor, love how he enunciates as an actor.
Springlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic post.
karan always master of epressions.
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful post Gan !
Loved the right part of your collage the most (not that i don't like the other part !!)
Raman not wanting to take part in the celebrations because he feels insecure and somehow hurt in his ego. All day the iyers treated Mani with more warmth than they treated him so now he is angry and pouting in his corner.

Then he came forward and showed his possessiveness towards ishita. Loved that scene ! Ishita also felt something was different.

Edited by rajji-cutest - 10 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bscorp13

Lovely quote TM...its one of my fav Coelho quotes..and so appropriate here. And loved the BW collage...great captureπŸ‘

thank you! Coelho quotes are always so meaningful. b/w is my favorite way to edit...