honeybees09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi,

I'm silent reader of this forum and i have posted only few comments here and BI is my first hindi serial and watching from initial episode and i liked a lot bcoz of its lighthearted and uniqueness, till now i have hope but not any more. This is not to spread negativity just sharing my views with more disappointment I think this is the only one serial running all the negative characters behind the main leads and also cv's are killing their own serial but i feel bad for for harshika becoz both of them gave interview abt their serial not terminated but i feel its going on its way...At least i thought to read WU, come to forum etc., but the current story doesn't even give me that opportunity too.May be cv's may try to come up with positives but it wont be like old BI, Certain things cant gained like mirror pieces once broken that's all. I really feel bad for missing such a wonderful serial which i have liked a lot.
The fans who are going to enjoy the serial i wish for all success in your carrier.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I cannot say that you continue to watch show because show has lost its charm
If cv will show something positive in the show it is of no use because damage has already done
So I will say goodbye to you 😊
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes the show has lost its charm
I don't know if it can be redeemed or not
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
We cannot stop u but will surely wish charm of bi soon get back and u come back here again
_Manasa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wouldn't stop you cos I myself have stopped watching the show from the past 2 months. In between I tried to catch a few episodes but the storyline has changed to all negativity and I've completely lost intrest. I support your decision. No offence to anyone.
Edited by manasa95 - 9 years ago
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U r right dear now bi will not be the same even after zaya reunion which i doubt.I have watched tv serials just for entertainment.But when i started watching beintehaa i fell in love with zaya.those fictional characters became real for
me.I took this serial to heart.i have spent hours on net searching for talaaq halala ruzu.i have not even researched for my study topics that much
Ab haal eisa hai k it has started affecting my routine.i m wasting my whole time on internet in hope of to find some positve
twist and response.Mein serial ko dekhna nahi chahti aur yeh jane bina rah bhi nahi sakti k aage kya hone bala hai.but itsall bcoz of my love for zaya(harshika)serial k crap track k vajah se nahi.