-#:::: Priyadarshana Karna - Aham Sharma - AT 25 ::::#- - Page 40

Poll

Which among Karna's qualities you liked the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ..KarnaKriti..

Oh, you're so innocent, Dhivya! 😆
I was referring to something else entirely. 😉

OMG!! really..what was u referring to..still I cannot understand😕
r u refering to the target like kritika said in a video??
Sphinx. thumbnail
Friends i was really taken away by some qualities of Aham which I came to know recently..
1..an autograph I saw recently..he wrote the name of the fan and signed with love..he may have to sign so many..but he had patience to write the whole name of the fan also..
2.he was so polite..humble to the crowd..no unnecessary smiles..talks..he was decent..
3.saw the video of meet and greet yesterday in fb..he was rocking as usual..he was soo natural and casual
4..he definitely knows how to tackle a crowd..he was dominating..for instance..it seems a girl was screaming and screaming..u know what he did..he just stared that girl or fan for few seconds then he said "hi". then he shot his killing smile..I don't know what had happened to that poor girl..but it worked
5. he jumped the fence and he met the fans..
6. the anchors were asking to say something for indonesian fans..he was first to ask the anchor ..learnt in their language and addressed them in their language..it says how presentable he is..
7.then..he also asked whether he can say something in english..how sweet..actually..no need for him to get permission..
8.his english was excellent..I remember in some interview he said that he was bad it english and started learning it after entering the field..no one can believe this..his fluency..his vocabulary..his accent..his modulation..was ppperrrfect than others..
it shows how hard working he is..a guy from a village getting an exposure is very rare..it is not that easy to be well versed in a language within a short period..first he has to come out from so many obstacles..people might have laughed at him by his mistakes..but still he succeeded not only the language but thousands and thousands of hearts..it shows how focused he is and the confidence also..here karna and Aham shake hands in these qualities

Aham u r my hero...u r my idol..u r more than it
Edited by dhivyakrish31 - 9 years ago
Sphinx. thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi.priya

yaah 😔 not in Indo.. but remember Eid wala video.. 😉

waise bhi I was waiting like for ages to see them together in one pic from when KaJu mania started.. and now we are flooded with loads of them.. so no more complaints...

aur Bonus bhi mila Shaheer was trying to capture Aham in a video ❤️

no dears...i saw that cool scene in the meet and greet video..though it was not clear..and was for very few secs..but I saw aham holds Shaheer ..after the session got over..first Aham holds shaheer then all join together including the anchors..and hug in pandavas style..like all pandavas join toghether and hug their mom..then our Aham jumps the fence and went to meet his fans..😃
Sphinx. thumbnail
friends!! here r some links..of greet and meet ..@ santhiya and @ Swathi..what u asked is here for few secs
..KarnaKriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wishing you a very Happy Karwa chauth to all those celebrating😊
..KarnaKriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0