-#:::: Priyadarshana Karna - Aham Sharma - AT 25 ::::#- - Page 28

Poll

Which among Karna's qualities you liked the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ..KarnaKriti..

You mean, the only sensible part of that ⭐️GG! 🤢[/B!]

@Non bold unfortunately it's true after watching in my lang only I realised itI [B] won't blame ⭐️Krishna for this. ..
just want to know who is the dialogue writer🤢😡😡
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: obefya

On suicided StarKarna.. I little bit upset cause the epic karna differentiate himself from bhisma n drona that he truthfully fight for dury at least after distorted by kunti n he spared other pandava, he fought Arjun with his heart..

I also love Aham n SRJ in one scene.. that's why a bit disappointed when they didnt show very important conversation between krishna n karna when krishna offered him position a king plus draupadi, but karna rejected that offer.
But agree that in starmb the gg karna receipt n his acceptance of death will necessary to redeem him a glory after they showed his treatment by dury.

B: thats why and many other reasons we call it Starbharat not Mahabharat
Spring-Dew thumbnail

On suicided StarKarna.. I little bit upset cause the epic karna differentiate himself from bhisma n drona that he truthfully fight for dury at least after distorted by kunti n he spared other pandava, he fought Arjun with his heart..

I also love Aham n SRJ in one scene.. that's why a bit disappointed when they didnt show very important conversation between krishna n karna when krishna offered him position a king plus draupadi, but karna rejected that offer.
But agree that in starmb the gg karna receipt n his acceptance of death will necessary to redeem him a glory after they showed his treatment by dury.

@bold can u say it clearly
AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanskrutiii

Me too I got a new idea! dear😆

I think i won't need dt coz i will actually start cring out of happiness..

Edited by Maha.G - 9 years ago
obefya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanskrutiii

What would his wife do then Karnalis after seeing him with us?😉😆

Lets have positive thinking 😃

She must be one of karnalis n karnian.. and karna wife..
A karnali is fully aware that she has to share with other karnalis.
A karna wife should share with other millions karna wives in this kaliyug..

So dont worry.. she will be ok 😉
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maha.G

I think i won't need dt coz i will actually start cring out of happiness..

You already started crying maha😆
To be really clear I don't know what I will do😳
obefya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Acidic_San

@bold can u say it clearly

Here in sacred text Udyoga parva sec CXL krishna offer him king position n draupadi as wife (on the sixth period together with other five brothers 🤢)

"Thou, O Karna, hast been born in this way. Thou art, therefore, morally the son of Pandu. Come, be a king, according to the injunction of the scriptures. On the side of thy father, thou hast the sons of Pritha, on the side of thy mother, thou hast the Vrishnis, (for thy kinsmen). O bull among men, know that thou hast these two for thy own. Proceeding this very day with me hence, O sire, let the Pandavas know thee as a son of Kunti born before Yudhishthira. The brothers, the five Pandavas, the son of Draupadi, and the invincible son of Subhadra, will all embrace thy feet. All the kings and princes, again, that have been assembled for the Pandava-cause, and all the Andhakas and Vrishnis, will also embrace thy feet. Let queens and princesses bring golden and silver and earthen jars (full of water) and delicious herbs and all kinds of seeds and gems, and creepers, for thy installation. During the sixth period, Draupadi also will come to thee (as a wife).

Edited by obefya - 9 years ago
Spring-Dew thumbnail

Here in sacred text Udyoga parva sec CXL krishna offer him king position n draupadi as wife (on the sixth period together with other five brothers 🤢)

"Thou, O Karna, hast been born in this way. Thou art, therefore, morally the son of Pandu. Come, be a king, according to the injunction of the scriptures. On the side of thy father, thou hast the sons of Pritha, on the side of thy mother, thou hast the Vrishnis, (for thy kinsmen). O bull among men, know that thou hast these two for thy own. Proceeding this very day with me hence, O sire, let the Pandavas know thee as a son of Kunti born before Yudhishthira. The brothers, the five Pandavas, the son of Draupadi, and the invincible son of Subhadra, will all embrace thy feet. All the kings and princes, again, that have been assembled for the Pandava-cause, and all the Andhakas and Vrishnis, will also embrace thy feet. Let queens and princesses bring golden and silver and earthen jars (full of water) and delicious herbs and all kinds of seeds and gems, and creepers, for thy installation. During the sixth period, Draupadi also will come to thee (as a wife).

Tfs

OMG what is this :|
kumki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Then next time if i meet him, i'll prepare my own glycerin to make sure he rubs my cheeks many times 😈 .. if im not faint first 😆

🤣🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

kumki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..KarnaKriti..

You mean, the only sensible part of that ⭐️GG! 🤢

In red: So true... 😳
The most disastrous episode of Starbharat...except for this part and the hug... and of course Aham and SRJ's performance...