-#:::: Priyadarshana Karna - Aham Sharma - AT 25 ::::#- - Page 26

Poll

Which among Karna's qualities you liked the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..KarnaKriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Word Count: 0

Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
we rarely got smiling Karna in SB🥺 glad indo Karna is smiling
yogini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Acidic_San

I took this snap from this pic😃

By stretching my mob screen just have a look at charge level and silent mode above😆

I like poses of brothers

looks like shaheer and lavanya trying to say stop shouting otherwise jyedthbhrata(Aham) will ...
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yogini18

I like poses of brothers

looks like shaheer and lavanya trying to say stop shouting otherwise jyedthbhrata(Aham) will ...

Wow u captioned this pic well I would love to watch this video😳
yogini18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhivyakrish31

K friends..after reading the post of our friend Obefya. and by seeing these Indonesian fans..I visualized what would I do if I see Aham face to face..I will not definitely jump or shout but first my eyes will struck and I will forget to breath..it will take few secondsto regain..this would be my first reaction..next my action..honesty i will touch him atleast by a tight handshake..definitely I cannot speak or form sentences in the right way..my mind will forget to think anything..I will bluff something..I may say sooo many thanks..if he asks something it will enter into my ears but will take some time to reach my brain and to respond..if possible one photo. ..kisses...oh..honestly no(only in dreams😉).then when I am alone..and while recollecting the meet with Aham..I will faint🤢

so friends..u pls share..the first very first reaction if u meet him..or the very first word strikes our mind...then how will u act..if someone had met him already just say what u did..and how he responded..??

I read on his FC shared by his fan that hr rubbed her cheeks when she cried on seeing him infront.

I must say he is too honest and warm to his fans
AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

we rarely got smiling Karna in SB🥺 glad indo Karna is smiling

he ws smiling before his death...😭
..KarnaKriti.. thumbnail

..KarnaKriti.. thumbnail

yogini18 thumbnail

Wow u captioned this pic well I would love to watch this video😳

me too

BTW have you seen video of selfi taking program?
AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhivyakrish31

K friends..after reading the post of our friend Obefya. and by seeing these Indonesian fans..I visualized what would I do if I see Aham face to face..I will not definitely jump or shout but first my eyes will struck and I will forget to breath..it will take few secondsto regain..this would be my first reaction..next my action..honesty i will touch him atleast by a tight handshake..definitely I cannot speak or form sentences in the right way..my mind will forget to think anything..I will bluff something..I may say sooo many thanks..if he asks something it will enter into my ears but will take some time to reach my brain and to respond..if possible one photo. ..kisses...oh..honestly no(only in dreams😉).then when I am alone..and while recollecting the meet with Aham..I will faint🤢

so friends..u pls share..the first very first reaction if u meet him..or the very first word strikes our mind...then how will u act..if someone had met him already just say what u did..and how he responded..??

I think i wud start crying out of happiness nd shock...i wud just tell him dt i admire him sooo much...he's the best!
i wud also let him know dt everyday after waking up from sleep , i chk his tweets nd like his pics...hw much i wait for his one reply...
Kissing nd all is a far away thing...
I just wish dt if i ever meet him nd start crying , he gives a warm hug to this Little.M ...😳
nd yeah...not to forget the selfie nd autograph on one of my loveliest dress(but i can't carry it everywhere😆)...so dt i never lose it...😳
Edited by Maha.G - 9 years ago