-#:::: Priyadarshana Karna - Aham Sharma - AT 25 ::::#- - Page 24

Poll

Which among Karna's qualities you liked the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Acidic_San

I just loved watching the epi and also the repeat🥺 I felt more bad than watching this epi in hindi😭 I get tears even now while thinking about this😭 I saw Karna only not Aham coz Aham was perfectly perfect here👏 even Krishna Arjun and Yudi was upset and I was upset more than anyone else🥺

I missed the episode yester 😭.. ll have to watch on YT...
I so want to listen GG, see if anything is modified...

And, Aham & Krishna were spot on this episode... SRJ was one of the best co-star of Aham.. they play off each other so well..

Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Swathi..shall I call u Swathi..what u said about krishna and karna was agreed👍🏼 R u from TN??
Sphinx. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maha.G

oh yeah...i forgot...thanks for correcting 😳

Thank u friends for ur info..
Sphinx. thumbnail
Thank u Swathi for the pics..especially with the bubbly kid😉 don't know whom to kiss😉
kumki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhivyakrish31

@ Swathi..shall I call u Swathi..what u said about krishna and karna was agreed👍🏼 R u from TN??

yes I m from chennai., but I work in bangalore ..
you can call me swathi 😊

Sphinx. thumbnail
K friends..after reading the post of our friend Obefya. and by seeing these Indonesian fans..I visualized what would I do if I see Aham face to face..I will not definitely jump or shout but first my eyes will struck and I will forget to breath..it will take few secondsto regain..this would be my first reaction..next my action..honesty i will touch him atleast by a tight handshake..definitely I cannot speak or form sentences in the right way..my mind will forget to think anything..I will bluff something..I may say sooo many thanks..if he asks something it will enter into my ears but will take some time to reach my brain and to respond..if possible one photo. ..kisses...oh..honestly no(only in dreams😉).then when I am alone..and while recollecting the meet with Aham..I will faint🤢
so friends..u pls share..the first very first reaction if u meet him..or the very first word strikes our mind...then how will u act..if someone had met him already just say what u did..and how he responded..??
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: swathi.priya

I missed the episode yester 😭.. ll have to watch on YT...
I so want to listen GG, see if anything is modified...

And, Aham & Krishna were spot on this episode... SRJ was one of the best co-star of Aham.. they play off each other so well..

Even though I m a KaJu katli I must Agree with this SRJ and Aham looks and play great together👍🏼 and the best dialogues in GG was b4 hug , Karna will ask whether my talent be ever revealed in this world😭 then Krishna will say we are defeating u when u r weapon less this is more than enough to prove⭐️😭
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And I took this screen shot 😎
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Karnalis🤗
My new os on Karna and Parshurama
LINK
please read and review😊
Sanskruthi thumbnail