-#:::: Priyadarshana Karna - Aham Sharma - AT 25 ::::#- - Page 23

Poll

Which among Karna's qualities you liked the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: dhivyakrish31

My God..Yesterday night it was 20..today 29..this page is very active..I have to run fast to catch u all ..k someone tell me the hierarchy of this forum..first I was newbie..now groupbie..then??

Senior member...after dt IF-Dazzler...i sppose ๐Ÿค”
kumki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Right what u say about panchali is right..and the characterisation of star karna they started well but they really changed it in a stupid way as u said..but in some versions I read that the truth of karna was revealed to dury by his pitamah..๐Ÿ˜• actually they want to show dury as sooo evil..they want to justify kurukshetra in favour of pandavas..so they changed our karna too๐Ÿ˜ญwhat u said about the war is also right..he spared yudi for three times..he didn't even imprisoned him..he gave boon to kunthi that he will not kill her sons..what will this epickarna will do..he was torn into pieces..one piece said mother..one piece said brother..one piece said mitr..one piece alsosaid dharm..one piece which shouted mitr may be his heart๐Ÿ˜ญour krishna is very very clever and showed he is supreme..he totally damaged a person by just saying a single word in the right time..that is what he wanted too๐Ÿ˜”

Yes, the truth was revealed to Dury by Bheeshma in some versions., I think it was showed in BRC show as well,. don't remember exactly... But, it did not happen in real epic...

And, of course EpicKarna was in a very tied situation., but he made the right choice in the end.. atleast I feel so..

About Krishna, he was ultimate tactitian., yes... but I always would give credit to Krishna in this particular matter... according to epic, he did know everything n everyone and would have surely known that Karna would never sway and leave Dury... but even then he approached Karna..
Karna did quite a few questionable things with Dury till then, and maybe this particular meeting with Krishna was an attempt to provide Karna redemption...

Even if Krishna had not approached Karna, he would have killed Karna with other means in the end for dharma.. but Karna would have nvr got this glory., if not for this particular meeting with krishna...
kumki thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..KarnaKriti..

Here's the promised autograph of our SuperHero! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Is this the one?! I found a different one ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Edited by swathi.priya - 9 years ago
kumki thumbnail
Thank you Kriti and Divya for all the pics and videos... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Few more... ๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by swathi.priya - 9 years ago
kumki thumbnail
few more..

AhamyTed thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi.priya

Is this the one?! I found a different one ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

wt did Aham write...?? ๐Ÿ˜• it seems to be very diff. from the prev. one...๐Ÿ˜•
lol...only Vin signed well...rest everyone scribbled...๐Ÿ˜†
Sha signed Arjun i suppose...๐Ÿ˜•
Saurav scribbled ๐Ÿคฃ
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maha.G

Senior member...after dt IF-Dazzler...i sppose ๐Ÿค”

No after Senior Member its Goldie then comes if dazzler then if Rockerz etc which ends with iF Achievers
AhamyTed thumbnail

Originally posted by: Acidic_San

No after Senior Member its Goldie then comes if dazzler then if Rockerz etc which ends with iF Achievers

oh yeah...i forgot...thanks for correcting ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The most expressive eyes..yesterday's episode in vijay tv

I just loved watching the epi and also the repeat๐Ÿฅบ I felt more bad than watching this epi in hindi๐Ÿ˜ญ I get tears even now while thinking about this๐Ÿ˜ญ I saw Karna only not Aham coz Aham was perfectly perfect here๐Ÿ‘ even Krishna Arjun and Yudi was upset and I was upset more than anyone else๐Ÿฅบ
kumki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maha.G

wt did Aham write...?? ๐Ÿ˜• it seems to be very diff. from the prev. one...๐Ÿ˜•
lol...only Vin signed well...rest everyone scribbled...๐Ÿ˜†
Sha signed Arjun i suppose...๐Ÿ˜•
Saurav scribbled ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

you just read my mind about the scribbling ... I was thinking the same about Shaheer & Saurav's sign...๐Ÿ˜†
Vin's looks the best... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Aham ka tho I can just make out the 'A' ...

Looks like they gave out signed t-shirts...