-#:::: Priyadarshana Karna - Aham Sharma - AT 25 ::::#- - Page 13

Poll

Which among Karna's qualities you liked the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

582445 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Subho Bijoya Karnalies n Karnalas .. Have a great time full of Happiness and Joy

kumki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhivyakrish31

This star duryodan calling karna as sutptr and says I gave him name..fame..kingdom..wealth..u know how I felt by hearing that..I felt like someone stabs me or kicks me hardly in my heart..How can they change or disort a beautiful epic friendship??? in fact duryodan came to know his friend as kunthiputr before all pandavas..he respect and love him lot after knowing this..duryodan was madly staring the empty place of karna where he sit..then he don't want to continue the war..but this starbharath is very worst..what nonsense..already we were dying by seeing our Radheya's ...these word's were like stabbing with a sword in a burnt wound😭 karna was surrounded by his moms..wife..brothers and krishna..but where is the person for whom he lived his whole life..for whom he sacrificed his whole life..for whom he fought against his own brothers..he should be there..i wished duryodan there..but stupid creators did not showed it..I wished panchali to know it..but not showed..this was like karna was changed because of krishna's advice...nooo..he fought for duryodan till last moment..y they showed this change of karna and that dialogue of sakuni..vishwas kaat?? by this they made the whole life of karna as meaningless..all the pain and sacrifice he had undergone for his loyalty and friendship was disorted😭 it has been showed that karna atlast surrounded by his family as if karna was with dury only for duty..he is a man who shed tears for his fault and for ask apology to panchaali..then they should show atleast a single drop of tear from panchali for jesth kuntiputr..noo..this is panchalibharath..
such a big hole or empty space in the script..first they showed dury's friendship withsome cunning intention but later on they showed their friendship in a good way..I felt really happy..but they made everything as a senseless one..after watching this ..while watching theolder episodes of dury and karna..I really felt empty heart and hate watching it..totally starbharath showed karna as a toy of duryodan with no importance..hate it to the core

In the actual epic, Dury never came to know that Karna was eldest son of Kunti., he died without knowing this.. but yes he did grieve the most for Karna and he was the only one who cried but here everyone except him cried 🤪... Kunti revealed the secret much later to pandavas during aargya ceremony in stri parva... by then mass cremation of all Kauravas & Karna was done by Yuyutsu and all pandava side ppl were done by pandavas...

Since, Dury did not know the well-kept secret in actual epic, all the creatives show their POV of how Dury would have reacted., so they can't be blamed completely...

But, I am pretty sure EpicDury would not have mouthed such insults and definitely would not have refrained himself from seeing his close to life friend for one last time even if he came to know about Karna .,
This is just my POV., I always felt friendship with Karna was one redeeming quality of Dury, and i don't want to deprieve him of this 1 +ve by saying he would have reacted the worst of the lot...either his respect would have increased knowing Karna fought with his own lil bro for his sake., bcos EpicKarn did fight Arju to his fullness..or Maybe EpicDury would have felt betrayed & hurt at the max bcos Karna was the only person he trusted in & Karna had spared Yudhi & dint even capture him, which meant Karna didnt fight completely for Dury's victory...

And, coming to StarBharat...they have taken full liberty in showing Dury as a completely spoilt brat 😡.. it did hurt a lot seeing Dury complaining and insulting Karn to Ashwi... but I think it is completely justified and I was not surprised.., considering the way StarKarna suicided 🤢., the frnd who was supposed kill the enemy was asking his enemy to do his antim sanskar 👎🏼., which frnd will not feel betrayed? 🤔 ..he never was completely a friend to Dury and vice versa., their friendship was so hollow.. StarKarna was with Dury bcos of mitrDharm and not mitratha...So, much for a celebrated frndship ..

Also, I don't blame Shakuni... EpicKarna was firm in his stand n did not waver in his loyalty, he sacrificed everything and died for it.. If StarKarna could be convinced so easily to commit suicide with gg crash course, StarKrish could have easily made him change stance during the revelation after peace talk.. so this mini gg was pointless and was illogical.. it just turned the man who did everything for loyalty into a vishwasghaat 😭.. StarKarna will never get salvation with this pathetic suicide...

About Draupadi., Vyasa never mentioned how she reacted to the truth of Jyeshtest.. Had it been clearly given, lot of bashing, baseless interpretation and nonsense POVs could have been avoided .. And, its good Starbharat skipped that part, or a big kurukshetra would have erupted in every corner of web after it ended on SP... 🤣

...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

😳 ❤️ 🤗

Word Count: 0

yogini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
some pics of aham

credit goes to uploaders

...Hemangi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogini18

some pics of aham

The girl in this pic... is she a reporter from Indonesia .

Aahaa... our hero's entry. Quite dashing !!!

credit goes to uploaders

Word Count: 1

.Vaikartana. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good afternoon Karnalilas🤗Hope everybody is doing good😊
Vrish bro have you seen the photo of Aham with Saurav(KaBhi)?I saw it on twitter but couldn't post it here as I am from phone.What a chemistry between Vrish and Vrisha👏Vrish wishes and Vrisha fulfills😆
AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaikartana

Good afternoon Karnalilas🤗Hope everybody is doing good😊

Vrish bro have you seen the photo of Aham with Saurav(KaBhi)?I saw it on twitter but couldn't post it here as I am from phone.What a chemistry between Vrish and Vrisha👏Vrish wishes and Vrisha fulfills😆

she saw nd commented also 😳
AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yogini18

some pics of aham

credit goes to uploaders

😳☺️😳☺️
1st pic ...muahh..Masha-allah..!!
who is the lady..?😕

2nd pic...his attitude is like the one when he came riding on a horse to fight Jarasandh 😳
Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi.priya

In the actual epic, Dury never came to know that Karna was eldest son of Kunti., he died without knowing this.. but yes he did grieve the most for Karna and he was the only one who cried but here everyone except him cried 🤪... Kunti revealed the secret much later to pandavas during aargya ceremony in stri parva... by then mass cremation of all Kauravas & Karna was done by Yuyutsu and all pandava side ppl were done by pandavas...

Since, Dury did not know the well-kept secret in actual epic, all the creatives show their POV of how Dury would have reacted., so they can't be blamed completely...

But, I am pretty sure EpicDury would not have mouthed such insults and definitely would not have refrained himself from seeing his close to life friend for one last time even if he came to know about Karna .,
This is just my POV., I always felt friendship with Karna was one redeeming quality of Dury, and i don't want to deprieve him of this 1 +ve by saying he would have reacted the worst of the lot...either his respect would have increased knowing Karna fought with his own lil bro for his sake., bcos EpicKarn did fight Arju to his fullness..or Maybe EpicDury would have felt betrayed & hurt at the max bcos Karna was the only person he trusted in & Karna had spared Yudhi & dint even capture him, which meant Karna didnt fight completely for Dury's victory...

And, coming to StarBharat...they have taken full liberty in showing Dury as a completely spoilt brat 😡.. it did hurt a lot seeing Dury complaining and insulting Karn to Ashwi... but I think it is completely justified and I was not surprised.., considering the way StarKarna suicided 🤢., the frnd who was supposed kill the enemy was asking his enemy to do his antim sanskar 👎🏼., which frnd will not feel betrayed? 🤔 ..he never was completely a friend to Dury and vice versa., their friendship was so hollow.. StarKarna was with Dury bcos of mitrDharm and not mitratha...So, much for a celebrated frndship ..

Also, I don't blame Shakuni... EpicKarna was firm in his stand n did not waver in his loyalty, he sacrificed everything and died for it.. If StarKarna could be convinced so easily to commit suicide with gg crash course, StarKrish could have easily made him change stance during the revelation after peace talk.. so this mini gg was pointless and was illogical.. it just turned the man who did everything for loyalty into a vishwasghaat 😭.. StarKarna will never get salvation with this pathetic suicide...

About Draupadi., Vyasa never mentioned how she reacted to the truth of Jyeshtest.. Had it been clearly given, lot of bashing, baseless interpretation and nonsense POVs could have been avoided .. And, its good Starbharat skipped that part, or a big kurukshetra would have erupted in every corner of web after it ended on SP... 🤣

Right what u say about panchali is right..and the characterisation of star karna they started well but they really changed it in a stupid way as u said..but in some versions I read that the truth of karna was revealed to dury by his pitamah..😕 actually they want to show dury as sooo evil..they want to justify kurukshetra in favour of pandavas..so they changed our karna too😭what u said about the war is also right..he spared yudi for three times..he didn't even imprisoned him..he gave boon to kunthi that he will not kill her sons..what will this epickarna will do..he was torn into pieces..one piece said mother..one piece said brother..one piece said mitr..one piece alsosaid dharm..one piece which shouted mitr may be his heart😭our krishna is very very clever and showed he is supreme..he totally damaged a person by just saying a single word in the right time..that is what he wanted too😔
Edited by dhivyakrish31 - 9 years ago
Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@sanskrutiii..ur description about the festival is really nice and informative dear😊