-#:::: Priyadarshana Karna - Aham Sharma - AT 25 ::::#- - Page 12

Poll

Which among Karna's qualities you liked the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Maha.G

hi...what is this..? some Bengali festival..?😊

Hmm actually its Indian festival😊
In maharashtra its believed that Mata Lakshmi visits us at night to bless us asking "Kon jagirti" means who is awake?? to bless us also we have Masala milk which is prepared and kept in moonlight as its beleived that it turns amrut and it does happen proved too... nothing can spoil that milk after exposure to moonlight today even if we don't keep in refrigerator!!!
In Bengali its called Lokkhi puja there are various Bhogs offered to mata Lakshmi
also there is a myth Once upon a time, there reigned a righteous king in Bengal. He promised his artisans that he would buy any object made by them if it remained unsold. It so happened that one artisan made an idol of Alakshmi or the Goddess of Poverty that remained unsold for obvious reasons. But the King, true to his word bought the idol and installed it in his temple. As Lakshmi and Alakshmi cannot reside together, prosperity left the kingdom. The desperate king appealed to Lord Dharma for help. He suggested that the queen does the Kojagari Lakshmi vrat on the full moon night of Ashwin month. The queen kept this fast and did the Lakshmi puja as per the rituals. As a result, the statue of Alakshmi melted away and the Goddess of prosperity reigned supreme in the kingdom.
also this is the day when earth is closest to the moon so it has its importance😊

Spring-Dew thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tomorrow Karna will be shot in Star Vijay😭 Day by day I happen to feel more bad for Karna 🥺
kumki thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Acidic_San

Tomorrow Karna will be shot in Star Vijay😭 Day by day I happen to feel more bad for Karna 🥺

I missed today's episode at 7pm... Hope I will reach home in time for the 2nd telecast..

This was one episode which really hurt me very much wrt to meek portrayal of Karna as a warrior., but I dont want to miss my dose of Aham Sharma on screen 😳 just few days left..

Spring-Dew thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi.priya

I missed today's episode at 7pm... Hope I will reach home in time for the 2nd telecast..

This was one episode which really hurt me very much wrt to meek portrayal of Karna as a warrior., but I dont want to miss my dose of Aham Sharma on screen 😳 just few days left..

Only this week we could see him tomorrow Krishna will hug him😳 today's epi ended with sky becoming red and Krishna starting his conversation
kumki thumbnail

Only this week we could see him tomorrow Krishna will hug him😳 today's epi ended with sky becoming red and Krishna starting his conversation

Yaah tomorrow we will see the very tight hug ❤️ but not before the wretched eye opener session!!!

And, I liked something in tamil version today.., how Dury kept calling "Anbu Karna" everytime..,
This was much better than the hindi version where Karna goes from 'Mitr' to 'Angaraaj'.. atleast here it looked like Dury was compelling his friend very much to use Nagastra and not ordering him!!

Spring-Dew thumbnail

Yaah tomorrow we will see the very tight hug ❤️ but not before the wretched eye opener session!!!

And, I liked something in tamil version today.., how Dury kept calling "Anbu Karna" everytime..,
This was much better than the hindi version where Karna goes from 'Mitr' to 'Angaraaj'.. atleast here it looked like Dury was compelling his friend very much to use Nagastra and not ordering him!!

Agree⭐️ I felt it somewhat rude when he said Karna as Angaraaj that day in hindi even the promo was interesting to watch and the hug😳😳 I was thinking / blushing about it whole night after watching in SP ☺️ and the next episode too😳 August 1st epi was not enjoyable since "he" left and went💔 also Dury Ashwi convo mocking Karna was irritating 😡and also waste of time better they would have covered that time with beautiful flash back by his Ju😳 Vrishali and Ku
kumki thumbnail

Agree⭐️ I felt it somewhat rude when he said Karna as Angaraaj that day in hindi even the promo was interesting to watch and the hug😳😳 I was thinking / blushing about it whole night after watching in SP ☺️ and the next episode too😳 August 1st epi was not enjoyable since "he" left and went💔 also Dury Ashwi convo mocking Karna was irritating 😡and also waste of time better they would have covered that time with beautiful flash back by his Ju😳 Vrishali and Ku

yaah, after the long yapping from our ⭐️Krishna, the hug was definitely a big treat. It looked like ⭐️Krish really loved and cared for ⭐️Karna as much as his Arjun in that scene😳... and not to forget the saamarth part ...😉

I guess, the first time, I was mesmerized by Aham, & his constant smile, and KaJu mania so much that I easily shoved off the distortion after ⭐️Karna was poked in neck.
Now, that I am back to EpicKarna mode, I dont know how much I ll like seeing this family milan for second time 🤔... StarBharat has turned the actual ppl who grieved for him into villians badmouthing him and the one who revealed the truth n the 11th hour crying her eyes out & messing up his hair completely... to top it all, ⭐️Karna kept asking maafi to his beloved matashree for god knows how many times 🤢 & completely forgot his mitr after seeing priye anuj, no wonder Shakuni called him vishwasghat!!!
But all said and done., StarBharat did succeed in their mission in wanting us to see Karna propandav,. Logically, Dury was right in his perspective and yup Ka, Ju and Ku milan was definitely heart wrenching and was wayy more sensible than ⭐️Dury suddenly bawling his eyes out for ⭐️Karna..

But, I sincerely hope they change the dialogues that ⭐️Dury mouthed in that episode, atleast skip 'dusht kuntiputr' & 'Sutputr'... they have nt distorted their friendship so much in tamil atleast the way they talk to each other.. But, I think I am asking too much! 😔
AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanskrutiii

Hmm actually its Indian festival😊
In maharashtra its believed that Mata Lakshmi visits us at night to bless us asking "Kon jagirti" means who is awake?? to bless us also we have Masala milk which is prepared and kept in moonlight as its beleived that it turns amrut and it does happen proved too... nothing can spoil that milk after exposure to moonlight today even if we don't keep in refrigerator!!!
In Bengali its called Lokkhi puja there are various Bhogs offered to mata Lakshmi
also there is a myth Once upon a time, there reigned a righteous king in Bengal. He promised his artisans that he would buy any object made by them if it remained unsold. It so happened that one artisan made an idol of Alakshmi or the Goddess of Poverty that remained unsold for obvious reasons. But the King, true to his word bought the idol and installed it in his temple. As Lakshmi and Alakshmi cannot reside together, prosperity left the kingdom. The desperate king appealed to Lord Dharma for help. He suggested that the queen does the Kojagari Lakshmi vrat on the full moon night of Ashwin month. The queen kept this fast and did the Lakshmi puja as per the rituals. As a result, the statue of Alakshmi melted away and the Goddess of prosperity reigned supreme in the kingdom.
also this is the day when earth is closest to the moon so it has its importance😊

Oh..😃...enjoy ur festival ...😛
Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes!! sometimes tamil versions sounds better..in hindi the particular scene was little harsh..it was like Dury as master and karna his servant..😡 I hate this star duryodan and star krishna
Sphinx. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

yaah, after the long yapping from our ⭐️Krishna, the hug was definitely a big treat. It looked like ⭐️Krish really loved and cared for ⭐️Karna as much as his Arjun in that scene😳... and not to forget the saamarth part ...😉

I guess, the first time, I was mesmerized by Aham, & his constant smile, and KaJu mania so much that I easily shoved off the distortion after ⭐️Karna was poked in neck.
Now, that I am back to EpicKarna mode, I dont know how much I ll like seeing this family milan for second time 🤔... StarBharat has turned the actual ppl who grieved for him into villians badmouthing him and the one who revealed the truth n the 11th hour crying her eyes out & messing up his hair completely... to top it all, ⭐️Karna kept asking maafi to his beloved matashree for god knows how many times 🤢 & completely forgot his mitr after seeing priye anuj, no wonder Shakuni called him vishwasghat!!!
But all said and done., StarBharat did succeed in their mission in wanting us to see Karna propandav,. Logically, Dury was right in his perspective and yup Ka, Ju and Ku milan was definitely heart wrenching and was wayy more sensible than ⭐️Dury suddenly bawling his eyes out for ⭐️Karna..

But, I sincerely hope they change the dialogues that ⭐️Dury mouthed in that episode, atleast skip 'dusht kuntiputr' & 'Sutputr'... they have nt distorted their friendship so much in tamil atleast the way they talk to each other.. But, I think I am asking too much! 😔

This star duryodan calling karna as sutptr and says I gave him name..fame..kingdom..wealth..u know how I felt by hearing that..I felt like someone stabs me or kicks me hardly in my heart..How can they change or disort a beautiful epic friendship??? in fact duryodan came to know his friend as kunthiputr before all pandavas..he respect and love him lot after knowing this..duryodan was madly staring the empty place of karna where he sit..then he don't want to continue the war..but this starbharath is very worst..what nonsense..already we were dying by seeing our Radheya's ...these word's were like stabbing with a sword in a burnt wound😭 karna was surrounded by his moms..wife..brothers and krishna..but where is the person for whom he lived his whole life..for whom he sacrificed his whole life..for whom he fought against his own brothers..he should be there..i wished duryodan there..but stupid creators did not showed it..I wished panchali to know it..but not showed..this was like karna was changed because of krishna's advice...nooo..he fought for duryodan till last moment..y they showed this change of karna and that dialogue of sakuni..vishwas kaat?? by this they made the whole life of karna as meaningless..all the pain and sacrifice he had undergone for his loyalty and friendship was disorted😭 it has been showed that karna atlast surrounded by his family as if karna was with dury only for duty..he is a man who shed tears for his fault and for ask apology to panchaali..then they should show atleast a single drop of tear from panchali for jesth kuntiputr..noo..this is panchalibharath..
such a big hole or empty space in the script..first they showed dury's friendship withsome cunning intention but later on they showed their friendship in a good way..I felt really happy..but they made everything as a senseless one..after watching this ..while watching theolder episodes of dury and karna..I really felt empty heart and hate watching it..totally starbharath showed karna as a toy of duryodan with no importance..hate it to the core