Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Bang on post agree with all ur points n the most imp is if the gal herself wants to go back to her first hubby she doesn't cuz of society pressure ,family pressure n so called laws n a gal lk aliya give up to all ths so easily without even try to find a solution n its more difficult to digest ths halala when we knw there r million ways zaya cn reunite without going through it bt CV's instead of highlighting those points hv taken ths long route of halala otherwise how cn their pillar fit in the story which is of zaya
Oh sorry nw its nomore a zaya story its rehan aliya story where zain is jst a obsessed lover boy a devdas n main hero is Mahan rehan khan nw zaya live n in a way all our hope r in his hand as to when he free aliya from tat relationship so tat she cn go back to zain or may be our Mahan aliya ki motherly n patnivrata feeling jag jaye for rehan n kids n she say nikaah kiya hai toh nibaugi I expect them to stoop even ths low for trps which thy will nt get anyways with their pillar the hero n by sidelining the main lead.
Wouldn't it be better if colors end ths shw with RR only if thy hv to shw ths rubbish at 11 pm y the hell we hv spam colors to save ths to see rehan aliya ki love story huh I'm done with ths shw where always evil wins n gud fails where parents think more of their happiness than their kids where a gal is a toy passing frm one man to another she has no self respect of her own n as u said where there is no second chance given to the person no forgiveness his crime is so big tat he has to suffer till death then y nt kill him in jst one go hang him on gallows as he has done the biggest crime of divorcing his wife n even after repenting for it n his wife has also forgiven him bt No ths is nt enuf he has to suffer a lot more than ths
So ths is the msg farhan wants to give never fall in love never love sumone truly tat u hv bear so much pain n dn't trust ur parents cuz thy will ruin ur life for their own personal interest ...goodies farhan for giving so many negative n wrong msgs abt humanity abt love trust n most importantly abt ur own religion.👏
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Totally get your sentiments guys 🤗
After seeing 3 promos in a row, and looking at the way promotion is going on for this track , i was thinking do the Channel and Show even deserve our love and loyalty anymore. No point depressing us with watching something like this, they have shown what they wanted to and the promotion now screams of they waited for there Pillar to be fit it.
Don't be surprised if we suddenly start getting offscreen videos too ermm,you should know with whom.

People like Ayat and Rizwan whose love was jst blooming had the guts to save and fight for there love, but zain and aliya succumb to all pressures and gave up. Love and goodness never prevails!

Annie, tp.. I'm done re.
I don't even wanto sulk anymore, it aint worth it !
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Right Divya I wont be surprised at anything now! They hv shown wat they wanted to! And if they r with their Laadla & hv gone to this length to fit him in I want to fit this in their minds that we are with our Laadla and we always will!also, there's NO BI without Zain or Zaya! O wait our BI is ruined and it does not exist at all! So yes technically there's no BI Left! But lets say I believe in good deeds Divya! Bi may glorify Evil but real life doesn't and it wont! Hurt as much as we are now, we will smile too! Learn to move on and eventually get over no matter how hard! We dont earn a living by the show but the makers do, so losing n disappointing viewers may hurt us but it's their loss! Nonetheless lets forget it! It's no more worth it as you said!
shru27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
bang on post...
So much negativity/evilness which take over positveness is shown... the negativity is engulfed and spread like cancer there is no sign of any medicine to fight for this...

Im done... i cant tolerate this any further...im in a state where i cant express/feel any emotions...
I just want to tell it was going so well until maan sir was there...
and now...???
hats off to the writers /makers/directors/cvs/producer of the show...👏
101 ways to ruin a beautiful show
--book by

"the producer"
"the director"
"the cv's"...
and "the channel"🤢

Disgusting💔
Edited by shru27 - 9 years ago
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post...you said it all👍🏼...all I would add is...

The lesson I have learnt BIG TIME is NEVER KEEP HOPE that they will show the RIGHT WAY...they bend on serious rules of ISLAM making it as a joke and a treat just for the name of ENTERTAINMENT😡