Lessons to be learnt from Beintehaa

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

1. Forgivance and second chance for good people does'n exist in the world.

2. If your a bad human and if you know to cheat , lie ,take favors and know to be ungrateful then you are safe. You get no punishments and you will be forgiven even before you ask for forgivance, coz what you do and did was right.

3. If you are evil and if your intentions are evil, God always protects you.

4. If your intentions are true and prayers are true, then be sure god will punish you very badly may be hang you to death. You will suffer the most.

5. If you were a non believer in God and if you start believing him and pray and hold some fasts for the good health of your dear one's, be sure the person would be dead.

6. Relations are a joke, beta, bhai, beti all are used when some favor needs to be taken. Once the person is used, he should be viable to a punishment of the most possible wrong cases and wrong treatment .

7. Sadism is entertainment.

Feel free to add more..

I'm so done with this nonsense. I have watched and left certain shows in the past due to butchering of the show and characters but nothing beats Beintehaa. 'M extremely saddened to say this and i'm beyond disappointed how some of us were taken for a ride by makers, they are pathological liars, enough said!

After our tiring days at work/college we do not come and watch a show to get more tired mentally. This show is draining me out, i do not derive any sadistic pleasure unlike the makers so i fail to enjoy this sadistic track!

P.S: It has been absolutely wonderful knowing some of you here. Taking my leave from this forum.

P.P.S: The Zain and Aliya that i knew and loved would not got agree for a remarriage ever. If they ever did then it would not be in a way that was shown here, like as if having a evening chat between two teen lovers while having tea, just the tea was missing here..

Edited by -sylph- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nothing to add
You have said it all
This show break my heart into million pieces 😭
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Divya...u said it all.

Once upon a time...this show used to be my stress-buster but now it leaves me emotionally drained. Seeing Zain & Aaliya suffering ... My belief on god is wavering.Allah is pprotector... He protects love. This is so pathetic. M done too.

Goodbye Beintehaa
riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The only one purpose to watch TV is entertainment to relx yourself frm hectic schedules of college..so to spend ur half hour in depressing serial of this sort..its better nt to watch...πŸ‘πŸΌ
craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I want to add some more
1. You should never fall in love becoz true love never wins
2. Never trust your family
3.Your own religion will become your enemy
4. Hatred can win over love and evil can win over good

5. Innocent souls who are not at fault are punished by god due to fault of their families
5. Never watch any Indian daily soap and never fall in love with any onscreen couple
Nothing more to say, btw awesome postπŸ‘
Thanks cvs and farhan sir for breaking my heart πŸ₯Ί
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very good post u completely said it all.this show makes me feel very much irritated..full of negativity..hate farhan now started to hate BI too😭
Edited by Agrata23 - 9 years ago
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree with you! Divya I've been as much in turmoil as you have been!You know that! I guess it's best to leave BI and it's lessons behind and move on now! Even after fighting tooth n nail n trying our best to save things we r too far in dark tunnel for any redemption! It's practically at a point from where there's no return! We lost! Zaya lost and BI lost! Sad that parting is on such a tragic note! I feel something is dying within each day of this tunnel track! I wish I so wish I never fell in love with the show so it wouldn't hurt so much now! :(
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
amazing post n i agree to it completely.. u said it all.. only 1 sentence i wanna add to it..
I hate farhaan now n wont b ever able to forgive him for all this even if he realizes his mistake n take 180 degree turn n does damage control.. never hated anyone unknown this much in my life.. 😑
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just perfect post πŸ‘
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you said it all.show purpose should be entertainment not to make you cry and feel helpless after every episode.we waste out 9 month on this show to see true love fail and evil win.feeling so helpless and low to see a beautiful show turn into disaster crap.