Consummation mandatory in halala nikaah

Nazj001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
After pronouncing Talaq, the wife becomes haram for the husband. If he wants to remarry the same woman, the rules are set - once the mandatory Iddat period of three months and 13 days gets over, the woman has to get married to someone else. This marriage has to be consummated. After the second husband divorces the woman, the first husband is free to marry her once again after three months and 13 days. However, Halala-fixing is strictly prohibited in Islam
By showing Aliya nikaah with Rehaan CV wants to prove that halala was not pre planned but maybe CV has forgot that even then both Rehaan & Aliya should consummate this nikaah even if its for a night.
Will CV show us Rehaan & Aliya consummation? Will the viewers and ZaYa fans accept this?
I think this unique show is going the hum dil de chuke sanam way, Aliya will finally fall in love with Rehaan keeping in mind that Rehaan has always protected her whereby Zain has not even given a thought before giving her 3 talaaq and for her this will be Zain's punishment.😭
The big question is that - does Aliya, Zain & Rehaan know that they should consummate? Do CV knew abt it and deliberately did show us the halala nikaah so that Rehaan will finally be with Aliya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no logic from dark tunnel..bi became too dark
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
till i know consummation is not necessary and even if then it not like CV'S have to show it.they already mocking many rules in Islam they even not show ZaYa talaq period properly so i guess they will be not show consummation also.megha said it will be different type halala and i also think till marriage is ok but show Rehan Aliya consummation they can't do it.so pray it not happen.
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm not too aware of the Islamic rules..but if the CVs show so much as a HUG between Rehan and Aaliya...then God alone save them from the fury of us fans!πŸ˜†
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think they ever dare to show such scene fans unhe bawadi main faink denge
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
If it is necessary, then they have to show this HN as invalid. They don't have a choice. But if they went ahead and showed this C as well then hell hath no fury from fans.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Farhan sir in his msg said in TV it not necessary to show everything properly even megha said same also so i think they will not show consummation.i don't sure when ZaYa will be reunion but i am sure about no consummation between Rehan Aliya.
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If they can neglect other rules then this won't be a problem. They got them married and already look at the state of the fans if they show consummation I wouldn't be surprised if the fans actually go and throw stones at them
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Instead pls cv's kill Rehan after marriage 😳 I ll be very happy
Like he is suffering with cancer or something no no.. cancer will take atleast months and aliya shud take care of him againπŸ˜• no, accident is fine cv's pls atleast do this favour
No consummation pls,i hope they ll not dare to showπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dont want more torture...already stuck in dis :(