Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
In this promo Aliya is remaining hush, I hope she doesn't contradict herself in what's she said last week about Zain being her ultimate love, if he is she shouldn't honour RehAn, their fighting spirits need to come back
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Show is officially in the bawdi now.
Thanks to the dark tunnel.
Y did aliya looked relieved in the promo doe?i thot she will look sad πŸ˜•
Dont worry zain alot of girls are there to marry u πŸ˜†
Who cares now if zain has lost her forever or not...the charm of the show and the fans of the show are somethibg the show has lost forever
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Is this show going Kahin to hoga way?

Aliya-Rehan marriage
Zain-Rehan war
Aliya wl fall for Rehan
Rehan dead
Aliya may think Zain killed him
and so on..
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wait till Aliya repeats a Nandini in HDDCS n Zain is left crying! The CVS can go hide into the bawdi now! They just wrecked the show forever! Kudos CVS KUDOS! I hate myself for loving ur show and considering it mine! Its your show now and it has ditched us completely! Do watever you want!!! Ur crap U watch!
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guess What? as much as it spoils my mood I care v.little now! They hv ruined it and I've stopped watching d show since last thursday!
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
grrr farhan is baap of negativity, he may surpass ekata also.N rehan uncle is -ve or +ve i dont care i never liked that man at first place n what this shauhar thing it is just disgusting,i just want harsh to leave this crap because they are just using him to attract audiences but in actual episode there is pillar n uske pille in action.a aur kitana niche girega ye farhan?
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
honestly ekta shows is far better now.she come out from negativity and showing something good but Farhan sir is worst case.
svmloke thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
may be farhan is follower of ekta maiyya, as she did with prerna btw anurag n baja, aaliya will be moving btw zain n rehan...πŸ˜• i hate this, but love zaya always😭
ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
all those who r disappointed..this is our last resort..plzz complain here
http://www.ibfindia.com/complaint-form

full details : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4179716
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Rangeelaa u losers didn't promote Hyderabad Track...Didn't Promote Three Challenge Didn't Promote ZaYa reunion or co confession ..??? BUT they released Three Promos in a single week that too for this crappy track of Paapi Ki Kahani huh

so truuu bhai im sure this will be misleading i hope this is their story zaya will remain tgther n tht pillar well im gna murder him send him in a box far far away...