Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
I will just stick to the 9 months of ZaYa we got, good or bad those memories will live on. This nonsense here will not! I have plenty of scenes worth watching and I can remember BI the way I love it and not what its turned into.
geet0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
and this is mr. dark tunnels Eid special gift for zaya fans.. 👏 good going farhaan.. dushman b aisa nahi karta jo tum apne fans n wo b esp zaya n muslim fans k saath kar rahe ho.. he is giving shit as a gift always on auspicious occasion of Eid.. doesnt deserve to b called even a human being let alone a muslim.. hate him.. 😡
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
People should just STOP giving any kind of feedback on Twitter or Facebook. CVs don't deserve our time and energy. And the SILENCE would leave more impact than the constant pleading/anger we've been doing so far.
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Stupid CVS. .they are playing with our emotions constantly I hate I mean I hate them ...I really hate them stupids ...they are
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

People should just STOP giving any kind of feedback on Twitter or Facebook. CVs don't deserve our time and energy. And the SILENCE would leave more impact than the constant pleading/anger we've been doing so far.

Exactly, he is obviously not taking feedback seriously if that were the case he wouldn't be on a deleting spree. You can't block out the truth Farhan, the ratings are speaking for themselves. In the UK the show has already suffered and the TVTs will probably be the same too. Many have stopped watching and its just sad because its the cast who suffer here. Harshad and Preetika don't deserve this.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shiv, I know I'm done...I ain't talking to a brick wall anymore. Let him enjoy "Beintehaa" all by himself in his damn dark tunnel. I'm through.
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pree tweet its only ZaYa love story and will be really? how Aliya will now helpless and play a good mother for kids and Zain will be sit in one corner and wait for Aliya it call love story.
can't Indian viewer's boycott BI for few weeks so that trp fall becz without it Farhan sir not going to end his long drak tunnel.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Shiv, I know I'm done...I ain't talking to a brick wall anymore. Let him enjoy "Beintehaa" all by himself in his damn dark tunnel. I'm through.

I know me too.. I feel sorry for those who are still fighting. What's the point when they don't wanna listen 🥱
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Now I'm seriously done with this scary dark tunnel🤢😭
How dare Rehan, giving dhamki.to zain😡
I hope Aliya ll not start behaving like a good wife and mother😕 taking responsibilities
But did u guys see, yesterday's precap rehan was wearing dark green kurta here in promo he is wearing white one, I hope it's a misleading promo😕
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Mandy :)
It's really not a surprise for me as each time we are only getting these type of things.
Don't know what is left now for us to see... Will Aaliya get to know her parents intentions of wanting her to leave her Zain and be with the pillar.