Heart touching convo

Poll

Zain & Aaliya's heart talk was really deep and heart touching

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Uff I watched Zain & Aaliya's scenes and the most touching was their convo through their hearts. I am really hoping what they have prayed for comes true that this moment will be the last depressing moment in their lives.
He wants to fill her life with happiness and for her happiness is their togetherness❤️

Farhan sir why are you hell bent on showing repeats that two people who pray and have immense faith on "Allah" their hopes are alwyas shattered😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I didnt watch and im not going to... Can god be sooo biased ... If a show projects that belief in god is always crushed wjy show the leads as god loving people... I just cannot accept what they ate showing... Take any other serials .. Gods are always shown to saviour at the nth moment..
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

I didnt watch and im not going to... Can god be sooo biased ... If a show projects that belief in god is always crushed wjy show the leads as god loving people... I just cannot accept what they ate showing... Take any other serials .. Gods are always shown to saviour at the nth moment..

I completely agree pie
I don't know how I did watch it but I don't think I will be doing it again so over it now
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

I completely agree pie
I don't know how I did watch it but I don't think I will be doing it again so over it now

Its soo sad to see a beautiful relationship being twisted and turned for the sake of entertainment but sadly the makers are yet to realize that they killing the essence of the show which made fans stay till now...

Now if they show consummation between rehaan and aaliya.. That will be last straw... The show is dead...🤢
Filmyarchu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Its soo sad to see a beautiful relationship being twisted and turned for the sake of entertainment but sadly the makers are yet to realize that they killing the essence of the show which made fans stay till now...

Now if they show consummation between rehaan and aaliya.. That will be last straw... The show is dead...🤢

Well that will be another death for the show but in my belief it's already dead because that is badly it has been butchered now. Never in my wildest dreams thought a show like beintehaa would turn into back to square one like any other serial.