Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What's wrong with this person , I agree divorce is bad but to treat a character like Zain who is so pure from heart , so lovable n fragile is PURE INHUMAN. The cvs have lost it completely, it's one thing to spread a message and deter people from getting divorced , but altogether to humiliate a character to this extent is the WORST ANY WRITER CAN DO.
Like Zain said yesterday " Yakeen hi hai Joh haat se chooth raha hai" ... Humara bhi choot Gaya
Tight slap for what babes, have you not seen any one err before. Maybe you expect him to be a "mahaan atma" , he is not , he is just human. Just like you and me , we all do mistakes, we all suffer the consequences.
I loved this character from the bottom of my heart, even when he had fights with Alliya he cared for her, he is not egoistic to say sorry , to repent if he had too. The innocence of the character lies in the truth that his heart follows. We have n will forever love Zain , but today the way the show has tarnished his image is beyond repair. 😭
Maybe that tight slap is less for him more for us , you shouldn't love someone that deeply, so deep that it hurts
DirectionerAF thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mere Zainu ko esa mat bolo...bechara mar war thapad aphad sab kha chuka he..!!!!😭😭
Yha tak ki halala bhi ab zeher ban gya🤢🤢
PLzzz..!!! ZAINU KO ITNA BHI BLAME MAT KARO
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
U know, everyone is entitled to their opinions. Sadly, mine and urs don't match :(
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really !! kicking a man when he is down,attack him when he is at the weakest period in his life ..wow nice !!! Whatever happened to forgiveness and second chances?!
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ummm...thank you a lot for sharing your thoughts
soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yeah Zain did mistake but he was surrounded by an evil people who brainwashed him so much that he even was not in state to think wats wrong or rite but after realized his mistake he suffered ke hell and its gonna be more painful for him to see his love of life with another man ...

He truly deserves the second chance and thats the reason Aaliya also accepted him again bcoz of his pure heart ...
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes Zain was not capable of thinking.
But how can Blame Aliya for Usman death. Usman was already ill badly.

Even if Aliya has made complaint, why did not Zain think that Aliya could die in Cylinder blast.

Above all he knows his mother very well.

What was the need of Talaq. He could left Aliya forever.

He made things too much complicated
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone is entitled to their views...and you seem like a person who doesn't believe in forgiveness and 2nd chances.
Yes Zain made a grave mistake which he has been repenting for since he gave Aliya the 3rd talakh.
Mind you Zain didn't divorce Aliya for a petty issue,he was tortured by cops for 7 hours heard he's mothers painful screams all night and then comes home to find he's father breathing he's last breath.Any person in that situation would do what Zain did if any one says other wise then im sorry I don't believe them.Zain has been paying for he's mistake but when will ShaLam pay for theirs they aren't even acknowledging their mistake which makes my blood boil.
You want to say Zain was wrong be my guest but plz don't say Shabana is right.