The Impossible Might Finally Happen

Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I have been very patient with all the twists and turns the makers of this show has thrown at us the audience, only because, they have never let us down before. And mostly because, of the amazing job the cast have done so far especially Harshad, Preetika and Suchitra Ji.

However, the current halala nikkah track that they have been showing is really not my cup of tea. I understand, they are trying to go according to "the book" but it is not necessarily required. And am I the only one confused as to who the real villain is here. Is it surraiya, or her sister. There is just too much focus on the negativity and nothing positive comes out.

Ghulam saab is a hypocrite and so is shabana. Now they think that zain is not the right person for Aaliya. Where was that concern when, they had these two married initially.

And can they stop glorifying Rehaan's character. I mean is he a negative character or is he a well wisher for Zaya. Is he only marrying Aaliya because he knows that Bilal may create a problem when it comes to gettting Aaliya a taalq from bilal. I just don't know.

It is all a very huge "Khichdi" according to me and Farhan sir has no idea how he wants to proceed with the story.

they are hell bent on getting Rehaan and Aaliya married one way or another. I don't know why they dragging this track. Can't they just fast forward this track or when the halala nikaah haapens just like they did with the talaaq period.

I don't want to see how Rehaan and Aaliya live as a married couple and also don't want to see Zain miserable during this period. Spare us the torture.

If they don't fast forward the time then I will just quit the show and assume that when ZaYa reunited at the Dhaba after the fire incident to be the end. This is just too much to bear.

P.S: apologies for the lengthy post but had to take out my frustration.
Edited by ZaYa_Premeer - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
When I read your title I thought you were talking about ZaYa reuniting by the end of this week. 🤪

It sucks to see that even the most patient viewers have been pushed to their limits...seriously, well done Farhan. 🥱