Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

@Blue;-") yes he realy feeling what sin he did . and couldn't agree more , he will not hurt alliya anymore when he will get back her in his life , my heart broke into pieces when yesterday zain slid the carpet and aaliya was walking on it , seriously it was heart wrenching , what they have come to i mean seriously no one would have think that their love will come to this way , these two are suffering for others deeds and still allah doesnt listening ,and yes they need to wrap it soon as they can Eid is approaching and well if rehaan is man of his words and he is standing by it if crap happens he needs to tighten his grp and protect zaya and he needs to free from every obstacle they are facing right now . they suffered enough

@red;-) mandy you are wrong huh not bhopal they might come back girl, send them in bawdi , seriously these two are not humans even

If there is one positive thing to come out of the depressing track we've had to watch unfold, it is Zain coming to value his love and relationship with Aaliya, he now sees its the most precious thing in the world for him. Zain needs nothing but Aaliya by his side.

Girl there is a limit to everything and if CVs are serious about wanting to entertain fans then they need to put an end to this depression and show something good. If Rehan is supposed to remain positive then they cannot show him taking Aaliya home and having his children be under the belief she is there to stay, NO. Rehan cannot give them false hopes nor can he have Aaliya live in misery waiting for the day she is freed. It is time he turn the tables on Suraiya and show that while this RM went through, it is not forever like she believed. As a lawyer, surely he can find a loophole which can free Aaliya and hopefully not keep her away from Zain for long. I really want to see them back together and a force to be reckoned with, they've suffered enough and so have fans!

Yes, send them to the bawdi! I cannot stand them, at least with the Abdullahs there are some characters that make you laugh, there are some justified reasons to not like Aaliya and so on but with the ShaLam its just a case of being hypocritical ingrates! Please write them out of the show, sooner the better!!

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great post Mandy as always :)
I have not watched a single frame of the episode after reading the WU
I believe this week to be the worst in beintehaa history.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Great post Mandy as always :)

I have not watched a single frame of the episode after reading the WU
I believe this week to be the worst in beintehaa history.

It really is, this track was much dreaded and the way its being executed is nothing short a disaster. The only reason I am watching is because of Harshad and Preetika who have breathed life into their characters, their love story has been woven so beautifully that I can't quit. Had they been your typical egotisitc, mahaan leads then I could have quit like that! Unfortunately they are not, they are written as two human beings hopelessly in love and who would anything to reunite, how many pairings have you come across who would cross so many hurdles to be together? Who actually go through these sufferings together rather than separately?? It is time for CVs to play their trump card and turn this into entertainment again!!

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abemma

Well saidπŸ‘πŸΌ as always

Now m totally brain-dead...can't control my eyes when I saw zaya dis days n d most annoying part was shabana convo scene..how can dis people b so heartless,rude, fade up of beintehaa negativity n not it too much??????
Really need us positive twist to come...don't want my fab show to lose its charm😭

Thank you! I know, I couldn't control my tears in that scene where Zain and Aaliya are having this talk at the altar and the way she tried to get him to smile when in reality she is hurting just as much as him. It was heartbreaking!! This week has been too negative, it needs to end with positivity
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

If there is one positive thing to come out of the depressing track we've had to watch unfold, it is Zain coming to value his love and relationship with Aaliya, he now sees its the most precious thing in the world for him. Zain needs nothing but Aaliya by his side.

Girl there is a limit to everything and if CVs are serious about wanting to entertain fans then they need to put an end to this depression and show something good. If Rehan is supposed to remain positive then they cannot show him taking Aaliya home and having his children be under the belief she is there to stay, NO. Rehan cannot give them false hopes nor can he have Aaliya live in misery waiting for the day she is freed. It is time he turn the tables on Suraiya and show that while this RM went through, it is not forever like she believed. As a lawyer, surely he can find a loophole which can free Aaliya and hopefully not keep her away from Zain for long. I really want to see them back together and a force to be reckoned with, they've suffered enough and so have fans!

Yes, send them to the bawdi! I cannot stand them, at least with the Abdullahs there are some characters that make you laugh, there are some justified reasons to not like Aaliya and so on but with the ShaLam its just a case of being hypocritical ingrates! Please write them out of the show, sooner the better!!

yeah and basically zain needs nothing besides aaliya in his life . after reunion we need that they should go to that small house of zain which he renting , near by aaliya's place , it would be awesome to watch them in happiness and each other arms on that small bed 😳 someone is blushing right now πŸ˜†

exactly if rehaan is the pilar and a lawyer he needs to put into good brains that the thing m going with is not of his nor his children , alliya will never his nor he should be in false hopes and he should free her right away , lawyer aise to ni bn gya common sense lgaaaye n cv's should put him in use better soon, they already had created such a mess that everyone is pissed off and few of them who are left are still hanging on to each others hope , farhan needs to understand okay you wana show the audience talak,halal, redemption ,sufferings ,pains,sorrows , you have showed enough of it now please FACEPALM , high time to stop this rona dhonaa depression track ever on tv , we need our BI Back the old one , light heartnedness show , stress free show , we wont be giving daamn then , just give us ZAYA in one frame

should i tell you one funny incident , so when leap happend , and they showed aaliya working in dhaba and i was talking to mom ki mom they havent shown shalam , n mom was quick to answer show waalon ne maaar to ni diya inko LOL . n now today i was like kaash yeh Sach hotaa , πŸ˜† these two are no of use
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

yeah and basically zain needs nothing besides aaliya in his life . after reunion we need that they should go to that small house of zain which he renting , near by aaliya's place , it would be awesome to watch them in happiness and each other arms on that small bed 😳 someone is blushing right now πŸ˜†

exactly if rehaan is the pilar and a lawyer he needs to put into good brains that the thing m going with is not of his nor his children , alliya will never his nor he should be in false hopes and he should free her right away , lawyer aise to ni bn gya common sense lgaaaye n cv's should put him in use better soon, they already had created such a mess that everyone is pissed off and few of them who are left are still hanging on to each others hope , farhan needs to understand okay you wana show the audience talak,halal, redemption ,sufferings ,pains,sorrows , you have showed enough of it now please FACEPALM , high time to stop this rona dhonaa depression track ever on tv , we need our BI Back the old one , light heartnedness show , stress free show , we wont be giving daamn then , just give us ZAYA in one frame

should i tell you one funny incident , so when leap happend , and they showed aaliya working in dhaba and i was talking to mom ki mom they havent shown shalam , n mom was quick to answer show waalon ne maaar to ni diya inko LOL . n now today i was like kaash yeh Sach hotaa , πŸ˜† these two are no of use

Yes! I so want them out of BV and in their own little world, they would be so happy. Zain may just do that if he learns what Suraiya did, oh please let that spoiler be true! I will rejoice seeing Zain blasting his mom again

Exactly, enough of having the villains reign supreme on this show and have Rehan giving his children false hopes its like seriously? How much more will fans watch before saying to hell with BI and hello to the competition? Farhan needs to realize the damage he has inflicted with this track and have fans stop grasping at straws, invoke some positivity damn it! Invoke entertainment and bring back ZaYa

LOL we jinxed our luck with ShaLam, if only they could have stayed hidden! I want them gone!!

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It really is, this track was much dreaded and the way its being executed is nothing short a disaster. The only reason I am watching is because of Harshad and Preetika who have breathed life into their characters, their love story has been woven so beautifully that I can't quit. Had they been your typical egotisitc, mahaan leads then I could have quit like that! Unfortunately they are not, they are written as two human beings hopelessly in love and who would anything to reunite, how many pairings have you come across who would cross so many hurdles to be together? Who actually go through these sufferings together rather than separately?? It is time for CVs to play their trump card and turn this into entertainment again!!

I completely agree with you Mandy :)
I have never come across a couple like Zain & Aaliya but yes cvc's really need to get done with this track now we all had enough and I'm the cast has as well.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I watched the episode and Zain and Aaliya's scenes were nothing short of heartbreaking! A love that has been written to be so pure, so beautiful is undergoing such turmoil. What have these two done to deserve such pain? Such torture?

CVs have written Zain and Aaliya in such a way that its hard to quit watching even through such a painful and illogically written track and I can only wonder when the torture ends for these two. How long are these CVs going to paint a dark tunnel where only the leads suffer while evil reigns supreme??

There is still an ounce of hope in me that things turn around by next week because this is just ridiculous now. Spoilers indicate that Rehan is not turning negative after all which can only mean he is still a well wisher for this couple and hopefully has something up his sleeve to reunite them while turning the tables on Suraiya and company. Am I annoyed that Rehan is being glorified once again? Of course I am but you know what at this point in time I am ready to watch this if it means giving Zain and Aaliya some peace for a change! Never have I watched a show where the leads have to go through such gruelling tests as a means to find their way back each other and that needs to come to an end!!

Zain and Aaliya have suffered enough and so have fans. Honestly I do not think there would be such negativity towards this track had it not been for CVs constantly shattering the faith of fans, granted yes we went on to love the episodes after the divorce and got one hell of a redemption track but then this happened and the timing of it all just became too much for viewers to handle. The execution this week has been sloppy, the spoilers have been nothing but negative and fans patience has been worn out. Damage control needs to be done soon to retain viewers, will it be enough to salvage things? Maybe, maybe not but at this point anything positive could do a world of good for a fandom that is hanging on by a thread.

Totally agree with u Mandy.
Last nite epi Harshika killed it .
Though ZaYa did nt speak but der's expression nd eyes spoke everything.Hats off to Harshika.
I feel Rehan will be portrayed as positive charavter.In promo (before) we saw he said he will do impossible kou possible .So many spoiler too said he will unite ZaYa.
I feel Rehan will reunite ZaYa. He knows Bilal nd Zaro very well.He does nt waant Aalia to get married to Bilal.He knows Zain will do anything to get Aalia back in his life.
Bilal has attacked dabha ,with goons , bull dozer, he don't trust Bilala nd Zaro.
Nafee - shabana was avoiding Nafee ,Nafee said she will support Aaia she will nt allow an harm to happen to her, shabana's reply was good now wat more Aalia has to go through still Nafee did nt tell da truth.Shabana has forgotten about her mistake.
Wen shalam was telling about Zain , he is nt a good husband he don't know to give respect to wife blabla.Rehan did nt utter a word , end he said in one line Zain is a good guy.,
There will be MU between Zain nd Rehan , since Rehan is a cool guy nd he knows Zain very well he will make him understand .,
Rehan is a vakil he will know how to bring out Aalia from dis nd to reunite ZaYa.He wll nt seperate dem .He knows wat is love affection.He lost his Rida he don't want ZaYa, too face the same.
Hope Farhan sir wll mae us happy by reuniting ZaYa.
Agree Zain has made mistake , both hve suffered a lot now enf.Though Aalia has nt done anyting wrong , she love Zain so she too has to go through dis HN to get him back.
I m hoping Farhan sir will nt ditch us.
Spoiler's r partly correct nt fully..
Edited by Baingan - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

[

Totally agree with u Mandy.
Last nite epi Harshika killed it .
Though ZaYa did nt speak but der's expression nd eyes spoke everything.Hats off to Harshika.
I feel Rehan will reunite ZaYaHe knoes Bilal nd Zaro very well.He does nt waant Aalia to get married to Bilal.He knows Zain will do anything to get Aalia back in his life.
Bilal has attacked dabha ,with goons , bull dozer, he don't trust Bilala nd Zaro.
Nafee - shabana was avoiding Nafee ,Nafee said she will support Aaia she will nt allow an harm to happen to her, shabana's reply was good now wat more Aalia has to go through still Nafee did nt tell da truth.Shabana has forgotten about her mistake.
Wen shalam was telling about Zain , he is nt a good husband he don't know to give respect to wife blabla.Rehan did nt utter a word , end he said in one line Zain is a good guy.,
There will be MU between Zain nd Rehan , since Rehan is a cool guy nd he knows Zain very well he will make him understand .,
Rehan is a vakil he will know how to bring out Aalia from dis nd to reunite ZaYa.He wll nt seperate dem .He knows wat is love affection.He lost his Rida he don't want ZaYa, too face the same.
Hope Farhan sir wll mae us happy by reuniting ZaYa.
Agree Zain has made mistake , both hve suffered a lot now enf.Though Aalia has nt done anyting wrong , she love Zain so she too has to go through dis HN to get him back.
I m hoping Farhan sir will nt ditch us.

Harshad and Preetika are continually giving flawless performances despite such a horrid script. I feel for Zain and Aaliya, they've done nothing to deserve this and from the looks of it this dark tunnel is far from over. Did you see the new promo? I thought Rehan was not turning negative after the spoilers said it was Suraiya who kidnapped Bilal but in the new promo Rehan is telling Zain how he is Aaliya's husband and that should be respected. Suraiya was rubbing salt in Zain's wounds saying Rehan will not give Aaliya a divorce and he has lost her forever.

I really hope the promo is misleading because I cannot take more negativity. I have had enough and Farhan really needs to get a grip here, fans are not interested in watching such a dark story where negative characters reign supreme.

sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am scared of Mu btw rehan and zain and surely it vl put aaliya to decide btw rehan or zain in future...i hate everything about bi now