Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Zainab, they definitely have, but somebody knock that into Farhan!!
-__________-

Alright bye bye...
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Night hon! Farhan man please i hope you wake with some kind of miracle in mind tom!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Okay Mandy if what you are saying is true that Farhan is lost as a writer in this track...then i have to say he is the BIGGEST IDIOT I have ever seen!!!

I honestly thought that after making Zain giving Aaliya 3rd talaaq then he must have had a solid idea of how to get Zaya back together without having Halala or maybe a type of Halala that would please all viewers. Because divorce is a very sensitive issue and as a muslim I am sure he knows that. And yet THIS is what he does?!!!

But then again I am the silly one for putting so much faith into him. After all he is the same guy who brought in Barkat..such an important character and yet didn't have a proper story for her.

That is what has everyone outraged Saheba, its the way he chose to go forward with this track in such an insulting and distasteful manner. Like seriously what were you thinking?? Had he not known anything about the religion, I could have ignored some serious flaws but he himself is a Muslim and is showing such blatant disrespect. Its bad and if he doesn't attempt some damage control soon, its the cast and fans who will suffer as a result. He needs to stop being so stubborn!

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

That is what has everyone outraged Saheba, its the way he chose to go forward with this track in such an insulting and distasteful manner. Like seriously what were you thinking?? Had he not known anything about the religion, I could have ignored some serious flaws but he himself is a Muslim and is showing such blatant disrespect. Its bad and if he doesn't attempt some damage control soon, its the cast and fans who will suffer as a result. He needs to stop being so stubborn!

we freakin got the point of his HOW halala, move on, hes going a bit too slow for the "real" life
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Havent they Gone through enough?

My question exactly!! What was the need for this second round in the tunnel when you've shown Zain regretting his actions in every possible way, apologizing for it, getting punished for it. Was one year of pain not enough? The tests he passed, the length he went to prove Aaliya that he HAS changed and wouldn't make the same mistake again.. Why did they show that when they had to go this halala route? Why extend the miseries for one year, why couldn't they show Aaliya married to Rehan just after the leap? I do not understand this sadistic approach. Enough is enough. And if that assumption of Suraiyya killing Rida is true then I dread what I think Rehan would do in giving back Aaliya to Zain. My last hope is that marriage certificate but what CVs have done to us so far, I think I should better not hope anything.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

My question exactly!! What was the need for this second round in the tunnel when you've shown Zain regretting his actions in every possible way, apologizing for it, getting punished for it. Was one year of pain not enough? The tests he passed, the length he went to prove Aaliya that he HAS changed and wouldn't make the same mistake again.. Why did they show that when they had to go this halala route? Why extend the miseries for one year, why couldn't they show Aaliya married to Rehan just after the leap? I do not understand this sadistic approach. Enough is enough. And if that assumption of Suraiyya killing Rida is true then I dread what I think Rehan would do in giving back Aaliya to Zain. My last hope is that marriage certificate but what CVs have done to us so far, I think I should better not hope anything.

EXACTLY

NO NO remember hon its necessary! was that so needed the freakin bringing her in? YOu have got to be kidding me, this is pure ignorance of religion cause a na mehram is not allowed to do that. isnt their pain of seeing each other part and go through something they never thought in their life enough? Isnt Zain getting insulted and beaten enough? Isnt he being left a lone enough? Isnt Aaliyahs self respect being put on the spot now? what must she be feeling going through so much? she isnt a pawn alright. Imagine Zains feelings and how hes holding so tight to himself from exploding witnessing his Aaliyah the one hes so f**king possesive about saying Qubool hai to someone else just to come back to him? Wasnt that one year enough of pain and torture for them?

Even if the HN does not happen these memories of Zain will not leave my mind, they will always come back when i see the BI, when i see rehan, when I see Shalam, when I see Suraiya Zarina Bilal, i will never forget how much Aaliyah cried, I will never forget how insulted and beaten ZAin was, i will not forget how Shalam forgot all about that ZAin did for him. #NeverForget

Edited by _Littles12_ - 9 years ago
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zainab this seems like a never-ending tunnel
It seems as a writer Farhan doesn't know what else to show other than making Zaya suffer.😭
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Zainab this seems like a never-ending tunnel

It seems as a writer Farhan doesn't know what else to show other than making Zaya suffer.😭

I swear to God if like a month later he comes out with an IV and in that he states that he was lost a bit in this track like in Barkats track IM GOING TO FREAKIN KILL HIM
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

I swear to God if like a month later he comes out with an IV and in that he states that he was lost a bit in this track like in Barkats track IM GOING TO FREAKIN KILL HIM

Right I mean dude you are lost but we are suffering and so is the show.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It's depressing to see what Farhan has intentionally done to his show and the fandom. Not only he's butchering the show, he's destroyed the memories for fans too. And still he doesn't learn, there's no sign of damage control. Is he that dumb or plain stubborn? Karma is a bitch, I know this is 'just a show' but playing with feelings of thousands of people is going to haunt back some day. The worst is giving them hope and then ruthlessly snatching it from them.