Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay girls I'm gonna go hit the sack...I have a long day tomorrow and I probably won't be online much till next week...till then bye lovelies!! 🤗❤️
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

no one is liking this Sruthi. not us zaya fans or neutral viewers because there is too much drama and negative quotient in the show. You would think the makers would have learnt their lesson with the zubbu-Suri drama that they had at the start of Ramadan..but no once again it feels as if the show is engulfed by bad guys and their plottings🥱

This doesn't feel like our BI...sure, we would get frustrated with a few episodes, but never to this extent.

The makers (ahem, FARHAN) need to hop onto a damn metro and speed out of this "dark tunnel" ASAP before it's way too late...they can still fix this mess. But only if they let go of their love for negativity and character assassination...🥱
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Okay girls I'm gonna go hit the sack...I have a long day tomorrow and I probably won't be online much till next week...till then bye lovelies!! 🤗❤️

Bye Sumi, try to come online soon 🤗 ❤️
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The show is shrouded in negativity at the moment...somethings seriously gotta give! How long do the makers think they can keep this up...nobody wants to watch a sobfest especially when they can tune into other channels offering something better...

you know now i wish that YHM didn't shift. If BI had to directly compete with YHM (note i say directly because YHM still has a repeat at 11 pm i believe) then maybe the BI makers wouldn't be taking the fans for granted like they are. Honestly it is very obvious how much fans are HATING this. Pree even had to make several tweets to comfort fans and ask for their support but to no avail. Nothing they say is going to change the fans' minds unless they change whatever they are doing.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

@Mandy...Like Saheba said they probably haven't included the Holi and Jashn e Eid episodes because it was the whole Colors family? 🤔

Probably

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

no one is liking this Sruthi. not us zaya fans or neutral viewers because there is too much drama and negative quotient in the show. You would think the makers would have learnt their lesson with the zubbu-Suri drama that they had at the start of Ramadan..but no once again it feels as if the show is engulfed by bad guys and their plottings🥱

The Zubair - Suri track was bad, it was cringeworthy but I think this one surpasses all even Barkat. Its obvious Farhan has lost himself as a writer here, the things he is showing are not only illogical but distasteful as well. He needs to turn things around, do not drag this further. I remember the Zubair-Suri drama ended rather abruptly, wrapped up in no time so this one should be the same! Fans have had enough of the negativity

musicxolover thumbnail
Mandy, what they're showing now is disgusting, honestly. 🤢
Okay Mandy if what you are saying is true that Farhan is lost as a writer in this track...then i have to say he is the BIGGEST IDIOT I have ever seen!!!
I honestly thought that after making Zain giving Aaliya 3rd talaaq then he must have had a solid idea of how to get Zaya back together without having Halala or maybe a type of Halala that would please all viewers. Because divorce is a very sensitive issue and as a muslim I am sure he knows that. And yet THIS is what he does?!!!

But then again I am the silly one for putting so much faith into him. After all he is the same guy who brought in Barkat..such an important character and yet didn't have a proper story for her.
musicxolover thumbnail
Pah, I'm gonna go sleep...I'll save my ranting energy for tomorrow. 🥱

Gn! ❤️
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I just read all your comments and once again i repeat did ZaYa not get tortured enough? What could be a bigger lesson than this?

P.S. I dont have the time to answer every individually, -_-
Goodnight Sruthi🤗❤️
Imma go study