Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Has Zainab made a new post?????? I am planning to write a long love letter to farhan and company tonight. Will post it here too
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cut out all hopes guys. He is not going to change the storyline. Now they will show Aliya being one mahaan atma and torn between kids and Zain. Suri will take full advantage. all parda fash will happen one after the other. Then only unity. So almost at the end they will be one again.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Read the LU and from that idk why i got a positive feeling. Like this situation SUCKS but they are still showing ZaYa dedicated ot each other 100%. I was worried they might not show it as much from Aliya's side, but they are for now! I dont know how things will be once she goes to his house, with the kids and all. I just hope they maintain the trust factor, love and dedication they have towards each other throughout.

I always dreaded the day Rehan would appear in the montage, now that that day is here, it isnt as bad. I like how shes leaving rehan and trying to go back to Zain. but i also dont like how Zain looks like the third wheel or the 'other guy'. -___-
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Did anybody watch the episode??
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys talk in the other thread so it stays on the other page
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Did anybody watch the episode??

only LU.. there is only one worth watching.. the mirror scene.. where aaliya sees zain instead on rehaan and he couldnt see her 😃.. she hid her face😃.. rest all are
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

only LU.. there is only one worth watching.. the mirror scene.. where aaliya sees zain instead on rehaan and he couldnt see her 😃.. she hid her face😃.. rest all are

Hmm...well at least that's still there...
I'll watch all the episodes I missed once this torture is over.