Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Apparently CVs have full plans of showing Aaliya mahaan and do the right thing, going the right path. coz that's her character... torn between her duties and Zain.

Do fans want to come to that point and then take action???? Whatever happened to "prevention is better than cure"

I agree i cnt see my favourite show being axed due to trps
V should spam channel and save zaya
Cox if zaya r safe beintehaa will defo b saved
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Too cliche to go that way, seriously CVs seriously, have they run out of ideas. Be your unpredictable self
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I honestly can't believe how it can go so haywire in a week. This is so upsetting.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What hapened guys??? some shitty spoiler came out or Farhan give some depressing msg
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
I know, seems unbelievable. Even more so because they were given the opportunity to carry on with the show when their sister show was taken off air. After that you'd expect them to do their level best to give us the best episodes.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

What hapened guys??? some shitty spoiler came out or Farhan give some depressing msg

Farhan giving some depressive messages, I think there is a topic on the forum about it

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Farhan giving some depressive messages, I think there is a topic on the forum about it

If we reunite zaya what is left to show in the beintehaa??? That one right

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I know, seems unbelievable. Even more so because they were given the opportunity to carry on with the show when their sister show was taken off air. After that you'd expect them to do their level best to give us the best episodes.

They made a fool out of fansm now we create halla bol .. complain to channel and IBF that that in the name of entertainment they are making a joke about the religion and hurting the sentiments of many viewers ...
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I've already seen posts on Twitter to the channel complaining about this track. No one wants to see it. Okay they wanted to connect Rehan to Suraiya, that is fine but there was no need to have Aaliya marry him so the dots can connect. They could have surely come up with a more creative way of moving this story forward and I do not see why uniting Zain and Aaliya now would mean there is no story left to tell. It is not like their families are jumping for joy to see them reunited, infact it is just the opposite so they have that, Zarina's plotting, Nafeesa's truth needing to come out and Rehan and Suraiya's drama. There is plenty to take the story forward without interfering with the leads who have already suffered enough.

Exactly Mandy. I feel the Creatives have lost it!!! How the hell are they called Creatives if they do not know how to pave things in a different manner????? Now i am sure they will unite Zaya at the end. I am so writing to Farhan today giving a piece of my mind about creativity. negativity is always not required to keep a show going. Best example is Diya Bati.
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

If we reunite zaya what is left to show in the beintehaa??? That one right

Bull SHIT!!!! These people do not know to write stories then.