Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Nope, Zainab has made it. She'll post it in few hours. But I don't see the point Heena, here fans are only not together in this, channel se kya khaak ladenge. ZaYa chahe mar jayein show chalta rehna chahiye bas. 😵

Why what's happened? We can at least try though can't we. No regrets at the end

EID MUBARAK TO EVERYONE!!😃
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Why what's happened? We can at least try though can't we. No regrets at the end

EID MUBARAK TO EVERYONE!!😃

Eid Mubarak to you too 😃

Nothing happened.. people don't see the damage that is been done to BI. But still those who see sense are doing it. Calling, tweeting and all. We have nothing to lose. The show will end with no trps, and that will happen when they continue showing Rehan Aaliya torture. If we can try and put pressure on channel and make it change in our favor, why not?
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Eid Mubarak to you too 😃

Nothing happened.. people don't see the damage that is been done to BI. But still those who see sense are doing it. Calling, tweeting and all. We have nothing to lose. The show will end with no trps, and that will happen when they continue showing Rehan Aaliya torture. If we can try and put pressure on channel and make it change in our favor, why not?

Exactly, if something can be done earlier to prevent the damage or minimise it then we need to take action ASAP! Hopefully once Z makes the post, we can start with something, I am hoping for a great response off everyone. Let's see what happens...
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys fans have lost it.
All of a sudden they are supporting farhan.
Zaya ko kuch bhi ho but the show shudnt end.
Agar fan base khud hi united nahi hai to channel se kia khaak lare ge?
-Facetious- thumbnail

Exactly, if something can be done earlier to prevent the damage or minimise it then we need to take action ASAP! Hopefully once Z makes the post, we can start with something, I am hoping for a great response off everyone. Let's see what happens...

You are hoping too much it seems.. this fandom is hopeless.. they'll see Rehan Aaliya crap to see ZaYa reunion in the end, but show must not end. 🤬

Seriously man, it'll destroy BI for me watching Aaliya playing happy family with those kids and her being shown torn between her responsibilities and Zain. NO freaking way I'm gonna watch THAT.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

For me too Shiv, I would stop watching BI if that is the case, cos what will we have to look forward to? The thing is though Shiv, if we don't contact Colors, Farhan will do what he wants, he doesn't listen to anyone. We fought a lot not to have HN and it happened, serious action needs to be taken.
-Facetious- thumbnail

For me too Shiv, I would stop watching BI if that is the case, cos what will we have to look forward to? The thing is though Shiv, if we don't contact Colors, Farhan will do what he wants, he doesn't listen to anyone. We fought a lot not to have HN and it happened, serious action needs to be taken.

See! Such a simple fact. How hard is it to understand? Why can't fans see this and fight?
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think v should spam the chnnel bcoz if there would b no zaya beintehaa would nt the same it is now reason behind beintehaa success is zaya n nothing else so we should trend
Lets save zaya and beintehaa from its so called creative producer the idiot tunnel king
-Facetious- thumbnail
Apparently CVs have full plans of showing Aaliya mahaan and do the right thing, going the right path. coz that's her character... torn between her duties and Zain.

Do fans want to come to that point and then take action???? Whatever happened to "prevention is better than cure"
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
#nozayanobeintehaa #nobeintehaanocolors
Lets trend this