Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Honestly I'll be so done with this crapfest if the show Zain mu aliya again. now THAT will actually ruin their lovestory, just showing that they are weak
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

I can only say Zain and Aaliya need to stay strong together. If Zain becomes mommy's boy again and Suri keeps manipulating him, it's simply means back to square one. This show isn't about making mistakes and how to rectify them...with a price of course as far as the leads are concerned.

And the CVs better do some damage control. It can only happen if they reunite ZaYa soon and by soon I don't mean after throwing a series of craps at us.

Exactly, if these two stay strong then I will watch and be happy but if they show Zain once again MU Aaliya then what's the point? I mean spoilers already say Rehan tells Zain the truth that he plans to divorce Aaliya, so its not like anything is being hidden from him nor can he make the mistake of questioning her character. It would be a huge slap in the face to fans of this pairing.

They better reunite Zain and Aailya soon, no one is going to wait until the final episode to see them reunite.

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
None of this makes sense to me if they plan on reuniting the leads in the last episode. Like hell!! I didn't sign up to see one month of togetherness, months and months of separation, pain n torture and reunion in one episode.

Biggest example is Saraswatichandra. SLB was honest about it's end from the start yet fans demanded and compelled them to change track and the story was finally altered.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

None of this makes sense to me if they plan on reuniting the leads in the last episode. Like hell!! I didn't sign up to see one month of togetherness, months and months of separation, pain n torture and reunion in one episode.

Biggest example is Saraswatichandra. SLB was honest about it's end from the start yet fans demanded and compelled them to change track and the story was finally altered.

I used to watch that show cuz I liked the chemistry between the leads but the min she got married to someone else, I quit! Thankfully they showed that pretty soon I to the show so I knew this is not the story is wana watch. But with Bi they built up the lovestory for freaking 9 months!! And now I can't even quit cuz I'm way too into it -___-
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

I used to watch that show cuz I liked the chemistry between the leads but the min she got married to someone else, I quit! Thankfully they showed that pretty soon I to the show so I knew this is not the story is wana watch. But with Bi they built up the lovestory for freaking 9 months!! And now I can't even quit cuz I'm way too into it -___-

Bingo! See the entire journey in BI so far has been so good. I have never seen leads be written more realistically than Zain and Aaliya, their love story has become stronger with time instead of diminishing which is why I would hate if all that progress they've made these past few months were for nothing. Who the hell would watch Zain MU Aaliya again? Who would watch Rehan and Aaliya married for months when he said clearly he would divorce her? Fans want Zain and Aaliya, I see no reason why they cannot reunite while having much of a story to be told. In the past BI managed some strong parallel tracks while showing Zain and Aaliya together so what is stopping them now? No one is saying we want to see ZaYa romancing every day, that is not what we are expecting but at least unite them. It could be them against their parents since they are against them but at least the halala is out of the way. Have Zain find out about his mother and trying to make it on his own., Have him and Aaliya help Rehan, whatever I do not care just reunite them now because no one will watch if this drags on endlessly
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh hell if they ever do such thing. I just meant MU and this thought just cross my mind. If fact I fear it. But Zain questioing Aaliya's character...NO WAY!! They are gonna get rotten tomatoes from me. The redemption track wasn't for nothing. Zain not trusting her once was a big blow. It took him all he had to earn her forgivenes. Now they r strong...strong as ever. I don't see any Rehaan, Suri, or Zarina coming btw them. Let the pillar and chudials do their little things in one corner and leave ZaYa alone for God's sake.
When he said "reunite then what??" Really pisses me off.
Then it cud be many things but not ZaYa suffering. You are the writer and you have to figure it out. Just put ur creative mind to work and get the damn solution.

The worst mistake u did by telecasting last week's episodes. And I am not buying ur "then what?" Or ZaYa is endgame. I want them together now...not at the last episode. Don't play with our minds and emotions anymore. I cud very well exited the show by now, but just the hope that ZaYa will reunite soon is still keeping me in. I will only watch the episodes when they reunite...soon! Otherwise Mr. Farhan and his pillar ko show Mubarak.
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

Oh hell if they ever do such thing. I just meant MU and this thought just cross my mind. If fact I fear it. But Zain questioing Aaliya's character...NO WAY!! They are gonna get rotten tomatoes from me. The redemption track wasn't for nothing. Zain not trusting her once was a big blow. It took him all he had to earn her forgivenes. Now they r strong...strong as ever. I don't see any Rehaan, Suri, or Zarina coming btw them. Let the pillar and chudials do their little things in one corner and leave ZaYa alone for God's sake.

When he said "reunite then what??" Really pisses me off.
Then it cud be many things but not ZaYa suffering. You are the writer and you have to figure it out. Just put ur creative mind to work and get the damn solution.

The worst mistake u did by telecasting last week's episodes. And I am not buying ur "then what?" Or ZaYa is endgame. I want them together now...not at the last episode. Don't play with our minds and emotions anymore. I cud very well exited the show by now, but just the hope that ZaYa will reunite soon is still keeping me in. I will only watch the episodes when they reunite...soon! Otherwise Mr. Farhan and his pillar ko show Mubarak.

I really hope it is just us being paranoid but CVs cannot be that foolish to ruin all the progress they made with ZaYa, it just would not be worth it.

I know, reading the then what didn't sit well with me either. I mean seriously? Had ShaLam and Suraiya been ZaYa supporters then hell yes I would have agreed with Farhan but Zain and Aaliya practically have no one on their side besides Rehan and Rehmaan, everyone else is against them so exactly why can't the story go forward if a reunion takes place? The halala track is now out of the way, all they need to do is show a leap of a few months in the show so no one can question Rehan and Aaliya about their planned marriage and get them divorced! Once they are divorced, fans will breathe easy again but until that happens there will continue to be outrage and rightfully so. You cannot keep Rehan positive and have him and Aaliya remain married for the longest time considering this was a planned halala.

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I really hope it is just us being paranoid but CVs cannot be that foolish to ruin all the progress they made with ZaYa, it just would not be worth it.

This is what kept me going so far but Farhan's latest reply literally changed that misconception. He didn't say it directly but the implication was clear. He's going to pull a stunt similar to what Gul did. Enough of his stubborn attitude now he needs to see what fans can do.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mandy totally agree with u.
ZaYa is surroundedf by -ves.
Aalia told Shabana she will nt do Nikah with Rehan.She knows dis is guna she don't want Rehan to go through dis.
She told Rehan she has to wt. for Zain she is doing dis Niakh only to go back to Zain.Knowing all dis Rehan said he is doing dis only to unite dem nd he is ready to take guna .Now we hve to see he will stick to his word or will turn 180.
Farhan sir has done enf damage now he should come out from tunnel.
As u said mandy leap should come this week dat T is over with Rehan then only dey can expect better TRP..Now MU will be der between Zain nd Aalia only Reman chacha can solve dis MU.Suri will fill Zain's ears against Aalia.Zain should nt listen to suri.
This track is dragging too much .Hope dis week dis track should end by uniting ZaYa.
Last week was worst again i don't think TRP will slide up may further down or same.
Farhan sir has nt listen to Fandon at least he should listen to TRP.
No ZaYa fans like to see Aalia with expressionless pillar.If CV's continue dis track in spite of low TRP very soon dey hve to dig der own graveyard.
Harshika's hard work will drain cos of Farhan sir nd CV.
Hope dis week we will see Rehan has given T to Aalia.
In dis Nikah only shalam nd suri is happy.
Edited by Baingan - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

This is what kept me going so far but Farhan's latest reply literally changed that misconception. He didn't say it directly but the implication was clear. He's going to pull a stunt similar to what Gul did. Enough of his stubborn attitude now he needs to see what fans can do.

Exactly fans need to fight back, before I was willing to wait and watch but with more and more information circulating about Farhan's plans it is concerning to know what the future holds for BI. I do not want to wait until it is too late and then regret not speaking up earlier. I've already posted on Farhan's wall and sent my feedback to the channel, its better to be safe than sorry. As fans of BI we have that right to voice our concerns or frustrations when things are getting out of hand.

Farhan needs to stop being so stubborn, enough of the dark tunnel nonsense. You want to entertain viewers, then do so by showing fans something worthwhile. Zain and Aaliya are your USP, use that to your advantage instead of shoving a pairing everyone hates down their throats. Rehan is the first character I've watched who despite being positive is hated by many.