Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
I do not want to see this be a repeat of what happened during the Barkat track, that started off with so much potential but it quickly turned into a disaster and sadly this upcoming track seems no different.

Farhan wanting to connect Rehan and Suraiya is good but why couldn't it be a parallel track? Why does it have to be the main focus while Zain and Aaliya's reunion takes a backseat? CVs could easily show a loophole or Rehan giving Aaliya a divorce while she and Zain together help Rehan. It would be a win win for both the CVs and viewers but instead supporting characters and parallel leads are being given importance over the leads.

The CVs could have focused on Rehan and Suraiya drama now, slowly paving the way for Zarina to make her move in creating rifts in the family and Zain and Aaliya being on their own. It could all happen but instead this dark tunnel seems to be getting darker and dragging quite a lot.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

you guys ZaYa were so hot once too*sigh*

Once??! Girl they are still hot but CVs won't show that side to them no more, they must forever be crying their eyes out and suffering while their families are happily enjoying their lives.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Once??! Girl they are still hot but CVs won't show that side to them no more, they must forever be crying their eyes out and suffering while their families are happily enjoying their lives.

you know what i meant, JHEZUSSS FARHANNN

stupid people honestly, freakin ruined the show
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I do not want to see this be a repeat of what happened during the Barkat track, that started off with so much potential but it quickly turned into a disaster and sadly this upcoming track seems no different.

Farhan wanting to connect Rehan and Suraiya is good but why couldn't it be a parallel track? Why does it have to be the main focus while Zain and Aaliya's reunion takes a backseat? CVs could easily show a loophole or Rehan giving Aaliya a divorce while she and Zain together help Rehan. It would be a win win for both the CVs and viewers but instead supporting characters and parallel leads are being given importance over the leads.

The CVs could have focused on Rehan and Suraiya drama now, slowly paving the way for Zarina to make her move in creating rifts in the family and Zain and Aaliya being on their own. It could all happen but instead this dark tunnel seems to be getting darker and dragging quite a lot.

The way they could have connected Suraiyya with Rehan was make Rida...Suraiyya's daughter...that would add up...something she's covered up...that would make it interesting...lame...Suraiyya killed Rehan's wife...if thats true thats too predictable.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Wrote this on Farhan's wall, he will probably delete me after this but I do not care anymore. Farhan needed to hear this! I love BI too much to see it be destroyed because he is being too stubborn

[quote]
Dear Farhan Sir, you have a story to tell and will tell it regardless of what fans think but this has to be said. For the past 200 episodes, loyal viewers of #beintehaa have watched for one reason and that is because of Zain and Aaliya's love story. Zain and Aaliya are your USP, you have written their love story and characters beautifully that it hurts to see them this way now. Why should they continue to suffer for something they've already paid a hefty price for? If your purpose is to entertain fans then why show something so depressing?? Please do not tell me that reuniting Zain and Aaliya at this very moment means there is no story left to tell because you couldn't be more wrong thinking that way. Zain and Aaliya reuniting now is what what would keep the ratings from dropping further. You cannot sidetrack Zain and Aaliya's story to pave room for a parallel lead or supporting cast members, it just does not work that way. I see no reason why Rehan and Suraiya's connected pasts cannot be shown parallel to Zain and Aaliya being together. Add to that you still have Zarina plotting against her sister and Nafeesa's truth to come out. There is still plenty more to be told and I would love to see BI have many more milestones to complete but that can only happen once this dark tunnel ends and the right messages are being conveyed to viewers about good winning over evil. There is still time to do damage control by having Rehan keep his word, divorce Aaliya and in return Zain and Aaliya help Rehan solve the mystery surrounding his wife's death. That way its a win win for everyone. [/quote]
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Why do I feel there is another MU on ZaYa's way?? If I am not wrong then Zain's trust over his mother is building up again. I really didn't hope for that, especially when Suri has no regrets and Zain is still kept in darkness. Most importantly Suri doesn't deserve it after all what she did.

And here Aaliya trusts Rehaan and Zain is not sure abt him anymore. He is under the impression that Rehaan kidnapped Bilal to marry Aaliya. Here just like old days Suri is adding fuel to the fire, which adds on to Zain's misery.
Even Rehaan might end up turning negative after the truth comes out.

So next what?? Aaliya will end up supporting Rehaan and Zain will support his mother...Is that how they r going to be connected?? We might again get to see some bitter words from Zain, which will only hurt Aaliya and their relationship. Zain has this grudge against Rehaan now and they might use it to show his character in a shady light. Curse the CVs if they do such thing.

Ok I am just thinking...what if this is what they have planned. I am dreading if anything like this happens. NO WAY I will watch such crap.
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

Why do I feel there is another MU on ZaYa's way?? If I am not wrong then Zain's trust over his mother is building up again. I really didn't hope for that, especially when Suri has no regrets and Zain is still kept in darkness. Most importantly Suri doesn't deserve it after all what she did.

And here Aaliya trusts Rehaan and Zain is not sure abt him anymore. He is under the impression that Rehaan kidnapped Bilal to marry Aaliya. Here just like old days Suri is adding fuel to the fire, which adds on to Zain's misery.
Even Rehaan might end up turning negative after the truth comes out.

So next what?? Aaliya will end up supporting Rehaan and Zain will support his mother...Is that how they r going to be connected?? We might again get to see some bitter words from Zain, which will only hurt Aaliya and their relationship. Zain has this grudge against Rehaan now and they might use it to show his character in a shady light. Curse the CVs if they do such thing.

Ok I am just thinking...what if this is what they have planned. I am dreading if anything like this happens. NO WAY I will watch such crap.

If they show a MU ZaYa's way again then it makes their journey so far to be meaningless! You cannot show Zain progressing so much only to show him regressing again and turning Rehan negative when the truth comes out would again be damaging on the CVs part.
zooombie thumbnail

If they show a MU ZaYa's way again then it makes their journey so far to be meaningless! You cannot show Zain progressing so much only to show him regressing again and turning Rehan negative when the truth comes out would again be damaging on the CVs part.

yes it will and hopefully nothing such happens.
They already did smth like this. At 1st they gave us strong ZaYa, who fought for their love. But soon they made them choose the Halala way.
I won't be surprise if smth like this comes up b/c Farhan totally lost it. It will be far off from my understanding...smth unnecessary and ridiculous. They better give it a gud thought bfr making any move on Zain's character.

mandy0310 thumbnail
It would be ridiculous to show Zain and Aaliya coming this far only to make the same mistakes again. Zain screwed up in the past by listening to mommy dearest over Aaliya and it cost him and if this track is really supposed to be about him learning how much he screwed up and lost Aaliya then he needs to stop being so damn naive!

zooombie thumbnail
I can only say Zain and Aaliya need to stay strong together. If Zain becomes mommy's boy again and Suri keeps manipulating him, it's simply means back to square one. This show isn't about making mistakes and how to rectify them...with a price of course as far as the leads are concerned.

And the CVs better do some damage control. It can only happen if they reunite ZaYa soon and by soon I don't mean after throwing a series of craps at us.
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 9 years ago