Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

It is concerning if Farhan really did say that I mean how long does he intend to drag this drama with Rehan and Suraiya?? It makes no sense that focus goes on them while the leads are sidetracked, other shows have done this and it did nothing but cause a disaster in TRPs.

Like I said in a previous post there is still time to do damage control because Zain and Aaliya's love has not been tainted and there is still time to make this right by either showing some sort of loophole or just divorce and act like this never happened! Whatever it takes because the message he is trying to show backfired big on him and if this is dragged, I fear what will be the fate of BI. It hurts to see BI come to this.

The bold part raise questions in my mind. Does that mean we will get to see ZaYa reunite all the way at the end?? OR after their love story is completely sabotaged in the name of story telling?? Then where is the BI love story between Zain and Aaliya??

I think he realizes , but playing ignorant that Rehaan and Suri can be supporting characters or villains only. Is he doing this just b/c he to wants present his version of story? It completely doesn't make sense anymore. I might as well say he is strayed on the path of creativity, he has nothing better to tell us than drama and sad moments.

I very well know what u r talking abt Mandy. It did happen in the past and won't be surprising if it happens once again to BI. As BI fan it does make one upset. It's really sad and heartbreaking for us.
The show that we cherished for 9 months, now came to this.

Yes definitely they can mend things still. Now the question is will he?? Even I am fearful abt its future.

Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 9 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It's so sad to see BI come to this...when just a week ago we were talking about how unique it was! This feels surreal.
Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Sometimes I feel like messaging Farhan saying, "it's okay to show happy stuff in BI, it's not illegal." -____________________________-

I really think it's not a bad idea. I am waiting to get some free time.
I still have to write smth to him after all this.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They kept feeding us lies and we kept believing them. Hence I am ready to believe Farhan has the potential to ruin the show and then give people false hope
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I though you read it, I posted it a few pages back.

arre nahin kahaan...I read only two pages or so...I thought or figured they would drag this a long time for a crap fest...didnt realize it was going to be all the way to the end like a hindi movie...that's very bad...what twist then its just predictable...they should just put that in the show synopsis..."a love story about two young people who unite in the end despite all odds.."

this way they are telling the truth, people know what they signed up for and don't expect or feel bad episode after episode...because then that is not entertainment.

qhid thumbnail

This!👏

Word Count: 1

qhid thumbnail

Originally posted by: qhid

this whole halala track is just bad...if he is trying to spread the good word about why not to divorce...TV aint the medium really...he should rather educate people in schools and religious institutions...like the people that actually divorce their wives in real life will repent like Zain and want them back so bad...please delusional much?

but now that he's done it and will reunite the leads in the end...am I going to wait in suspense to ago through the angst ...not me...I don't like sad stories..period..there may be some audience for it...but not me...

and yeah...even after uniting leads there is a LOT of story left to tell...beintehaa mohobbat means to live life together and wade through the rough seas together...not just battling mommie and daddies till the cows moo and the donkeys come home ...

I was being sarcastic...😡 didn't know he was ACTUALLY going this way...aaargh...how lame

sorry about the many posts...just ...🤢...anyways...

my post for a take on beintehaa mohobbat is up if you girls have the palate for reading...😳
Edited by qhid - 9 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
you guys ZaYa were so hot once too*sigh*
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

If what Pree said is true about the show having a definite ending then I see no harm in reuniting ZaYa now while carrying on with strong parallel tracks. It is not like fans are saying show 24/7 of ZaYa romance but cut them a break already, its ridiculous that they have to go through this to get back together.

No because Farhan is adamant on his decision.
He wants to destroy Zain and Aaliya's beautiful and pure love story and continue with whatever he has planned.
But to his disadvantage we fans r not in for such nonsense.

exactly!! even bfr they didn't show 24/7 of ZaYa romance and they carried well with side tracks too. During that phase, someway or the other ZaYa were connected to those tracks. They faced problems, fought, had arguments. but at the end they dealt it together.
Then what changed now?? Carry on with ur dark, red, or blue tunnel. We are not going to complain or whine, but for that u don't have to keep ZaYa separate. And specially don't put them through hell!!

zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

They kept feeding us lies and we kept believing them. Hence I am ready to believe Farhan has the potential to ruin the show and then give people false hope

I 2nd this!!
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 9 years ago