Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

I wrote such a long comment and one stupid key

UGHH i hate that, it always happens to me

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Zainab it so arrrghh 😡

It happened to me bfr also, but after a long time today again!!

btw when r u celebrating Eid??
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 9 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow so Farhan really plans to unite them at then end?! What the hell man, his show will only run of they're together. -___- looks were gona have to wait a while again till the get back?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

I wrote such a long comment and one stupid key

I think this guy lost his mind completely. he can't be serious here. People aren't here to see how ZaYa reunite at the end. If he thinks by tagging this pillar all along he can run this show long then I am sorry. It's not story telling, but dragging it.

Someone please tell him this is Zain and Aaliya's love story. Not some sadistic melodrama. I thought he is creative enough to pull off smth interesting, but no he is going the old cliche way. The current track is nothing but repetitive one in TV.

this guy is too obsessed with his dark tunnel. If he keeps sticking to this then it's not far when BI will breath its last. So much for a long running show. It's not a threat, but it's smth that we all can see coming. I rather see BI ending in a good note than such stupid tracks. People turning away from the show and it's all because of the show is losing its essence.

I even stopped reading WU. With that slight hope I still keep myself aware of the progression though, just because I love ZaYa. It's too hard to just forget them that easily. Whatever it takes, I don't want them to be the end game. If it keeps continuing like this then God save us.

It is concerning if Farhan really did say that I mean how long does he intend to drag this drama with Rehan and Suraiya?? It makes no sense that focus goes on them while the leads are sidetracked, other shows have done this and it did nothing but cause a disaster in TRPs.

Like I said in a previous post there is still time to do damage control because Zain and Aaliya's love has not been tainted and there is still time to make this right by either showing some sort of loophole or just divorce and act like this never happened! Whatever it takes because the message he is trying to show backfired big on him and if this is dragged, I fear what will be the fate of BI. It hurts to see BI come to this.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sometimes I feel like messaging Farhan saying, "it's okay to show happy stuff in BI, it's not illegal." -____________________________-
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Hey, Eid Mubarak to you too

A girl asked Farhan that plz unite ZaYa soon and he replied this "Unite ZaYa and then do what? Hehe don't you want the show to run longer"

Um wow, he really has lost it. 😳 If he unites ZaYa soon, then BI will still freaking exist, that's what will happen! But pssht no, he has to stick to is damn dark tunnel. Almost every viewer has faded away in that same tunnel, what more will it take for him to wake up???
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exactly Mandy,it's very sad to see BI go down that route, we always spoke about how unique it was.

Now that the big "mother twist" has happened, has Farhan ran out of ideas??!
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Um wow, he really has lost it. 😳 If he unites ZaYa soon, then BI will still freaking exist, that's what will happen! But pssht no, he has to stick to is damn dark tunnel. Almost every viewer has faded away in that same tunnel, what more will it take for him to wake up???

🤢 are you serious? OMG...is this real...dear god...how lame
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qhid

🤢 are you serious? OMG...is this real...dear god...how lame

I though you read it, I posted it a few pages back.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
If what Pree said is true about the show having a definite ending then I see no harm in reuniting ZaYa now while carrying on with strong parallel tracks. It is not like fans are saying show 24/7 of ZaYa romance but cut them a break already, its ridiculous that they have to go through this to get back together.