Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Is this really happening to BI, our beloved show. Seems unreal that we have to take desperate measures to avoid all this crap fest.
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Is this really happening to BI, our beloved show. Seems unreal that we have to take desperate measures to avoid all this crap fest.

true that๐Ÿ˜† so much work to get 20 min of entertainment...lol should never get invested in TV that much...๐Ÿ˜†
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: qhid

true that๐Ÿ˜† so much work to get 20 min of entertainment...lol should never get invested in TV that much...๐Ÿ˜†

True! Got way too attached this time round though
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Littles, Eid Mubarak! When is it for you guys?

Eid Mubarak Heena<3 tom!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I just don't understand what has happened to Farhan all of a sudden, has he lost his creativity or spark? As you said Mandy, there are so many potential story lines they can use after this track, so why drag this track out and make us sit through Rehan and Aliya scenes. They were lucky enough not to be pulled off air and this is how they're using their opportunity.

Shiv messaged me about the details and she also mentioned how we need make sure this message gets round to everyone. All the fans need to contact Colors and Co to ensure they don't drag this track.

I don't understand either, I mean just a week before this halala track fans were in praise for how the CVs were writing BI. The show was going great and all of a sudden things went horribly wrong and fans were left wondering what just happened?

The halala track should have never happened but now that it has there is still time to do damage control. As things appear right now, it does not seem like CVs intend to turn Rehan negative nor should they make that mistake in the future. They should show a leap in the show of a couple months or so, have Rehan divorce Aaliya and have her go through the iddah period. Its like some fans have said, they would rather see Aaliya single than have her married to Rehan.

I think fans should message the channel asking that this track not be dragged. It is not like Colors is not aware of where BI's popularity lies even Farhan is aware of this which is why he lifted the media ban and has Harshad and Preetika promoting BI again.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Eid Mubarak Heena<3 tom!

Same here . Khair Mubarak โค๏ธ
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I don't understand either, I mean just a week before this halala track fans were in praise for how the CVs were writing BI. The show was going great and all of a sudden things went horribly wrong and fans were left wondering what just happened?

The halala track should have never happened but now that it has there is still time to do damage control. As things appear right now, it does not seem like CVs intend to turn Rehan negative nor should they make that mistake in the future. They should show a leap in the show of a couple months or so, have Rehan divorce Aaliya and have her go through the iddah period. Its like some fans have said, they would rather see Aaliya single than have her married to Rehan.

I think fans should message the channel asking that this track not be dragged. It is not like Colors is not aware of where BI's popularity lies even Farhan is aware of this which is why he lifted the media ban and has Harshad and Preetika promoting BI again.

Still not too late, but it's whether Farhan and Co want to save the show from sinking. If they have gone to the effort of letting media on the sets again and making Harshad and Pree promote the show, surely they will listen to our cries and give us something positive. Leap seems like the best idea right now, but again Farhan only does what he wants, he's made that pretty clear to everyone.

They keep telling us to have faith and keep watching but they haven't given us anything to make us do so.
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey, Eid Mubarak to you too

A girl asked Farhan that plz unite ZaYa soon and he replied this "Unite ZaYa and then do what? Hehe don't you want the show to run longer"

I wrote such a long comment and one stupid key

I think this guy lost his mind completely. he can't be serious here. People aren't here to see how ZaYa reunite at the end. If he thinks by tagging this pillar all along he can run this show long then I am sorry. It's not story telling, but dragging it.

Someone please tell him this is Zain and Aaliya's love story. Not some sadistic melodrama. I thought he is creative enough to pull off smth interesting, but no he is going the old cliche way. The current track is nothing but repetitive one in TV.

this guy is too obsessed with his dark tunnel. If he keeps sticking to this then it's not far when BI will breath its last. So much for a long running show. It's not a threat, but it's smth that we all can see coming. I rather see BI ending in a good note than such stupid tracks. People turning away from the show and it's all because of the show is losing its essence.

I even stopped reading WU. With that slight hope I still keep myself aware of the progression though, just because I love ZaYa. It's too hard to just forget them that easily. Whatever it takes, I don't want them to be the end game. If it keeps continuing like this then God save us.
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 9 years ago
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

But now the thing is channel can stop this if fans really go against it. Several reporters have confirmed that if you want this halala track to be changed bombard channel and Raj Nayak. Tweets can be ignored but calls cannot be. So that's the agenda. Bombard them with calls. We didn't sign up to see the leads uniting in the end. If Farhan has lost his creativity or is being stubborn then it's not our fault.

So guys, we need to spread awareness on all social networking sites, so everyone can take action.

I think one of us will make a topic on the forum soon

good idea, will wait for the topic to be posted.
btw I don't know any ZaYa fans on twitter
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Still not too late, but it's whether Farhan and Co want to save the show from sinking. If they have gone to the effort of letting media on the sets again and making Harshad and Pree promote the show, surely they will listen to our cries and give us something positive. Leap seems like the best idea right now, but again Farhan only does what he wants, he's made that pretty clear to everyone.

They keep telling us to have faith and keep watching but they haven't given us anything to make us do so.

Exactly last week was extremely depressing, there was not anything to balance the negativity. If there is not a balance between the positives and negatives, who will want to watch? Seema said their purpose is to entertain viewers, last week was not entertainment!