Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: minipiemini

We already got an article re the good news. It was Rehan saying to Zain, he is on their side and will divorce Aliya soon or something. I don't have the energy to watch the episodes right now, it is way too depressing

Yeah, I also read the LUs and only if it's bearable, I watch it online. BTW, Hi, I am Mani. May I know yours?

Heena 😊 Nice to meet/speak to you.

Exactly what I am doing, I really want some happy moments after a hard day at work. We deserve it
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Helloy Guys!! Eid Mubarak!! So what's happening??
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

I'm still waiting for that so called twist that was supposed to be there -____- Rehan marrying aliya was no twist, we ALL saw that coming

exactly...It's been months now we are speculating about the same. It's so unfortunate that the CVs let us down.

The very much unpredictable BI is now much predictable
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

Helloy Guys!! Eid Mubarak!! So what's happening??

Hey, Eid Mubarak to you too

A girl asked Farhan that plz unite ZaYa soon and he replied this "Unite ZaYa and then do what? Hehe don't you want the show to run longer"
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
But now the thing is channel can stop this if fans really go against it. Several reporters have confirmed that if you want this halala track to be changed bombard channel and Raj Nayak. Tweets can be ignored but calls cannot be. So that's the agenda. Bombard them with calls. We didn't sign up to see the leads uniting in the end. If Farhan has lost his creativity or is being stubborn then it's not our fault.

So guys, we need to spread awareness on all social networking sites, so everyone can take action.

I think one of us will make a topic on the forum soon

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
there is no excitement this place is dead also *sigh*
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

But now the thing is channel can stop this if fans really go against it. Several reporters have confirmed that if you want this halala track to be changed bombard channel and Raj Nayak. Tweets can be ignored but calls cannot be. So that's the agenda. Bombard them with calls. We didn't sign up to see the leads uniting in the end. If Farhan has lost his creativity or is being stubborn then it's not our fault.

So guys, we need to spread awareness on all social networking sites, so everyone can take action.

I think one of us will make a topic on the forum soon

I've already seen posts on Twitter to the channel complaining about this track. No one wants to see it. Okay they wanted to connect Rehan to Suraiya, that is fine but there was no need to have Aaliya marry him so the dots can connect. They could have surely come up with a more creative way of moving this story forward and I do not see why uniting Zain and Aaliya now would mean there is no story left to tell. It is not like their families are jumping for joy to see them reunited, infact it is just the opposite so they have that, Zarina's plotting, Nafeesa's truth needing to come out and Rehan and Suraiya's drama. There is plenty to take the story forward without interfering with the leads who have already suffered enough.
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this whole halala track is just bad...if he is trying to spread the good word about why not to divorce...TV aint the medium really...he should rather educate people in schools and religious institutions...like the people that actually divorce their wives in real life will repent like Zain and want them back so bad...please delusional much?
but now that he's done it and will reunite the leads in the end...am I going to wait in suspense to ago through the angst ...not me...I don't like sad stories..period..there may be some audience for it...but not me...

and yeah...even after uniting leads there is a LOT of story left to tell...beintehaa mohobbat means to live life together and wade through the rough seas together...not just battling mommie and daddies till the cows moo and the donkeys come home ...
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I've already seen posts on Twitter to the channel complaining about this track. No one wants to see it. Okay they wanted to connect Rehan to Suraiya, that is fine but there was no need to have Aaliya marry him so the dots can connect. They could have surely come up with a more creative way of moving this story forward and I do not see why uniting Zain and Aaliya now would mean there is no story left to tell. It is not like their families are jumping for joy to see them reunited, infact it is just the opposite so they have that, Zarina's plotting, Nafeesa's truth needing to come out and Rehan and Suraiya's drama. There is plenty to take the story forward without interfering with the leads who have already suffered enough.

I just don't understand what has happened to Farhan all of a sudden, has he lost his creativity or spark? As you said Mandy, there are so many potential story lines they can use after this track, so why drag this track out and make us sit through Rehan and Aliya scenes. They were lucky enough not to be pulled off air and this is how they're using their opportunity.

Shiv messaged me about the details and she also mentioned how we need make sure this message gets round to everyone. All the fans need to contact Colors and Co to ensure they don't drag this track.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

there is no excitement this place is dead also *sigh*

Littles, Eid Mubarak! When is it for you guys?