Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Gack, no!! Wth Please let this not be true...

Same here Shru, I don't even see the point of us watching it if this is what they have planned
minipiemini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

https://twitter.com/HarshadPree/status/518299246076768258

There you go, just read Annie's tweets

Thanks dear. Who's Annie btw? Is she from PH or something. May be she is just speculating about it, venting her frustration out.

-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minipiemini

Thanks dear. Who's Annie btw? Is she from PH or something. May be she is just speculating about it, venting her frustration out.

LOL, I don't know who she is, but she mentioned someone from the PH said that. You could be right and all this could be speculation...

CVs need to do something BIG to make it up to us, reuniting ZaYa would be a start
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Same here Shru, I don't even see the point of us watching it if this is what they have planned

Seriously though, how stupid can they get?? This is the one track we all despise and they're gonna drag it out and make it more messy...ermm, the point?! Looks like they really hate keeping their viewers happy...whatever few are left, anyway.

But if they do drag this out then there won't be any viewers sticking around to watch them reunite! Aghhh...this better be false. -__________________________-
minipiemini thumbnail

LOL, I don't know who she is, but she mentioned someone from the PH said that. You could be right and all this could be speculation...

CVs need to do something BIG to make it up to us, reuniting ZaYa would be a start

True, and going by the pace they handle their tracks with, I am hoping for their union by the end of this month. And we were gonna get some article titled Good news for Zaya fans, just wondering when is that going to publish...
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minipiemini

True, and going by the pace they handle their tracks with, I am hoping for their union by the end of this month. And we were gonna get some article titled Good news for Zaya fans, just wondering when is that going to publish...

We already got an article re the good news. It was Rehan saying to Zain, he is on their side and will divorce Aliya soon or something. I don't have the energy to watch the episodes right now, it is way too depressing
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Seriously though, how stupid can they get?? This is the one track we all despise and they're gonna drag it out and make it more messy...ermm, the point?! Looks like they really hate keeping their viewers happy...whatever few are left, anyway.

But if they do drag this out then there won't be any viewers sticking around to watch them reunite! Aghhh...this better be false. -__________________________-

Exactly!! They won't have any viewers left, what do they plan on showing us?! A Devdas Zain and Aliya being a mother to the kids. What would be so interesting about the track, already tired of this depression.

We need some happy moments!! All the interviews and segments they're giving us seems fake, just to entice viewers. We're in no need of all this
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm still waiting for that so called twist that was supposed to be there -____- Rehan marrying aliya was no twist, we ALL saw that coming
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

I'm still waiting for that so called twist that was supposed to be there -____- Rehan marrying aliya was no twist, we ALL saw that coming

LOL, CVs have seriously lost their minds. Cannot believe all this YO
minipiemini thumbnail

We already got an article re the good news. It was Rehan saying to Zain, he is on their side and will divorce Aliya soon or something. I don't have the energy to watch the episodes right now, it is way too depressing
Yeah, I also read the LUs and only if it's bearable, I watch it online. BTW, Hi, I am Mani. May I know yours?