Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

If they'd shown a clear cut divorce, everyone would have accepted the HN coz there wasn't any option. But they purposely left so many loopholes at so many places, spoke about some "twist" all the time... dangled hopes in front of us, raised our hopes again and again only to brutally crush them every time.

They've pushed us to the limit that now you've come to a point where you don't really care what they gonna do coz you've lost the faith.

exactly Shiv, the faith factor is gone and whatever be the reason the nikah has happened?? Then why the hell did they show so many loop holes???? I hope now they do not compromise with Zain;s character????? I hated when he apologized to Suri
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

Hey all .. anyone here??? So lot of IVs coming up to pacify us huh????

I have not watched the episodes and neither have i read the WU but i assume that the HN has happened????

Let all this shit get over and then i will start watching back i guess. But i have one major question - assuming that Suri's truth comes out and then lets say Rehan gives D to Aliya, then what??? What is left to be told as in the story???? This is why i dreaded the marriage!!!!

LOL, it is quite funny isn't it. It's raining segments and interviews, never seen so many in the space of 3 days.

HN has happened and it was heartbreaking, I cannot wait for ZaYa to reunite, I'm sure CVs have a number of tracks lined up, Zaru's truth needs to come out and Nafeesa's. Rehan and how his wife got killed, Suri's raaz.
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

@AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit What Allah hates the most is divorce, to rectify one sin you'll show another sin. Way to degrade a religion

@AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit Zain is being punished for divorcing & now you'll show another husband doing the same sin to rectify that

@AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit Beintehaa is no more love story but a mockery of relationships,religion,culture &customs in the name of drama

@AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit Who gave you the job of moral police that you wanna educate people on Islamic customs?

@AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit Forget educating you are not even entertaining your viewers.If fans put their views forward they are ridiculed

@AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit Its not about the love story anymore.BI is so messed up in its storyline it doesn't excite u anymore to watch.
@AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit And the saddest thing is you don't even want to acknowledge that

@AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit Sick of hearing #ZaYa will be end game, if they'll unite in end, I'll might as well watch the last episode

@PushkarPandiit Saare festivals kharab karke wish karne aate hain. Ironic much

awesome girl!!!! loved IT
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL, it is quite funny isn't it. It's raining segments and interviews, never seen so many in the space of 3 days.

HN has happened and it was heartbreaking, I cannot wait for ZaYa to reunite, I'm sure CVs have a number of tracks lined up, Zaru's truth needs to come out and Nafeesa's. Rehan and how his wife got killed, Suri's raaz.

And in all this will she stay with as Rehan's wife?????? I now am 50% sure they will unite at the end????? God i would so hate that!!
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

i have skipped everything and went to the precap lmao

there was no way i was goin to watch my zain cry again NO NO NO the precap was enough to tell me what happened

the picture of ZAya in my head will forever remain and i will not allow anyone to ruin that picture

WORD Z and now i hope they do not compromise with Zain's character and show him obsessive and insecure and all that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so wanted him to find out all abt his mom and bring her down :(
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

wow fukcing low people i get what you guys are saying im not even excited -_- i want my zaya, there is not harshika if there is no zaya i am sorry

I so love you for saying this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
I seriously hope whatever I read on Twitter was just exaggerated and false, what's the point even watching it, if ZaYa reunite at the end?!?
Even Ekta doesn't do that
minipiemini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I seriously hope whatever I read on Twitter was just exaggerated and false, what's the point even watching it, if ZaYa reunite at the end?!?

Even Ekta doesn't do that

who's saying that dear, and on what basis? can I please get the link...
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minipiemini

who's saying that dear, and on what basis? can I please get the link...

https://twitter.com/HarshadPree/status/518299246076768258

There you go, just read Annie's tweets
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/HarshadPree/status/518299246076768258

There you go, just read Annie's tweets

Gack, no!! Wth Please let this not be true...