Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

maybe i dont want too😆

maybe we are not even getting it 😆

Okay I gotta get some sleep.. see ya guys.. :))
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pics of the 200 celebration are up, they look happy and genuine. So many people on twitter/mf are saying how theyre all fake now. But cmon, its not that bad.
HOneslty yeah its obvious why theyre allowing media on the sets, but i think we might as well take it positively that were getting something offscreen. ZaYa too, will be together soon hopefully. The celebration pics are cute :) And we got lots of Harshika pics today too!

idk if im making sense. LOL I keep changing my mind about how i feel about this whole thing, esp in terms of ZaYa and storyline, but im trying to keep positive, cuz all this negativity will just bog me down
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ANd like someone said, i really do want to see Aliya's side now. I have my doubts if they will show that unfortunately, but that would have been good too watch. We already have see Zain's pain and tadap for Aliya, and will continue to be seeing that. But they should highlight Aliya's pain alot more too now, instead of showing her trying to adjust to this stupid marriage
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

ANd like someone said, i really do want to see Aliya's side now. I have my doubts if they will show that unfortunately, but that would have been good too watch. We already have see Zain's pain and tadap for Aliya, and will continue to be seeing that. But they should highlight Aliya's pain alot more too now, instead of showing her trying to adjust to this stupid marriage

For me personally when she married another man it was over!
Marriage is an extremely precious institution which should NOT
be taken for granted. People marry, now Aliya has done this in
her heart to get to Zain eventually which is hell wrong...it's just wrong
on multiple levels...she clearly loves someone else and is using
marriage. Instead of this I would have preferred she face the
social pressures and live in with her ex husband...
That is more honest in the eyes of god...your conscience and prayers must be honest..
not according to people pressure...
Now they will divorce them again and send back to Zain? That is the intention..
Now that may happen in he show may not happen in the show per the writers fancy
but the point is that they have completely trivialized and brutalized the
idea behind marriage...

And yes I agree I'd really prefer for Zain to stay the heck out of Aliya's life as she is mrs.khan
and go work, do more charity and be a man...not some obsessed weakling dying for one moment of
love...wonder how they will make his character more ridiculous but I hope not..

or a moment of
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

I know... not keeping much hopes though... but yeah to bear this torture of a track we need to see how ZaYa are still connected. Showing Aaliya's side of tadap would be a sure shot win IMO. People are only going to cringe more if they showed her playing happy family.
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Girls I want to write my own version ..some scenes of this ...hope you will all take some time to read and let me know.
My writing bug has been gone but trying to revisit for some reason...
msharda thumbnail
Hi Frenz .. I dnt much write on the forum but more of a silent reader... Seeing all this depression n yes Iam also absolutely disappointed that such a beautiful story has been destroyed ... A sudden thought occurred where in a felt maybe Maan Sir left as he did not agree wid such story and character assassination 😭 .. Jus my pov .. Not to hurt or instigate anyone :(((
Edited by msharda - 9 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Frustrated by this track .Pillar is horrible expression is zero.
Hope next week we get to see ZaYa reuite.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Baingan

Frustrated by this track .Pillar is horrible expression is zero.

Hope next week we get to see ZaYa reuite.

yeah that Nandish can't give good expressions. I am always left confused as to what Rehan is feeling or thinking😕
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hope they wrap this track up ASAP