Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

It's no rocket science why we have IVs and offscreen stuff again... but I don't care anymore... they at least realize the damage they have done... now they'll walk on their heads to reach out to us 😆

Lmao and they think they can give up lollipops and we will be happy again😆..no way they are not repair the damage they have done already..trps were hell this week
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Instead of zain i want to see aaliya pagal pan for zain... She needs to shut everyone out and live only for zain... I want her to tell her parents to piss off... Tell the kids that she will never be their ammi

WORD! But the ammi ain't happening gurl
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

A few Harshad and Pree pics, to keep us all quiet and so we put up with all this crap. Halala hogaya, let's see how long they drag this shit.

If it wasn't for you guys, I would have given up on this show by now

WORD. 🥱

Word Count: 1

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

I m tired of ranting everywhere now😆

Farhan Salaruddin is not gonna check his messages
Pushkar Pandir just deactivated his account
Ankur Bhatia don't come on twitter
and Harshika can't do anything

where should i go man😳

WHAT🤣🤣 BLOODY Coward! idiot

lmao dont go anywhere😆 just stay put
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Instead of zain i want to see aaliya pagal pan for zain... She needs to shut everyone out and live only for zain... I want her to tell her parents to piss off... Tell the kids that she will never be their ammi

The only thing that'll make this shitty track bearable!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

UNAFFECTED😲 Have you seen the epi?

i have skipped everything and went to the precap lmao

there was no way i was goin to watch my zain cry again NO NO NO the precap was enough to tell me what happened

the picture of ZAya in my head will forever remain and i will not allow anyone to ruin that picture
FaizaK thumbnail

and i just realized their Ammi has just bacame their real Ammi,...now how much we will have to bear with their Ammi Ammi Ammi chants...those kids are hell irritating😳
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

But what if they continue with this shit? Cannot get over the fact that halala has happened. Rehan and Aliya are actually married?!?!?!🥱🤢

Sadly it has but now that it's over and done with.. we can look ahead.. It's not a hidden fact what fans think about this track, the trps speak for themselves... they'll have to wrap it up soon or at least bring in some positivity.

You know something, sab jaaye bhaad mein, fans didn't want to see ZaYa married to anyone but each other... And that IS the saddest part here.. if CVs miraculously one day show that ZaYa were always married and this HN was never valid, fans will forget every disgusting thing they've shown.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Zainab, we got some Harshika stuff...now the PH is letting media into the sets. -__-

wow fukcing low people i get what you guys are saying im not even excited -_- i want my zaya, there is not harshika if there is no zaya i am sorry
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

WORD! But the ammi ain't happening gurl

Aaliya will never be hard with the kids but can be cold and push them away... They hve to accept she can never be their ammi