Posted: 9 years ago
thank you for boggling my mind completely
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4180630#p113995903
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Havent they Gone through enough?

They have which is exactly why they need to show the tables being turned soon in ZaYa's favor. If Rehan is to stay positive then show him reuniting ZaYa at the earliest. Let it be a contract marriage which frees Aaliya in no time that way we don't have to sit through anymore torture! Don't show him being this plllar if all he is going to do is sit still while evil reigns supreme, I've had enough of this.You want to glorify Rehan by showing him to be ZaYa's hero, do so. I just want Zain and Aaliya's sufferings to end and for this depressing track to end. You want to entertain fans well then show something worthwhile!
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Woah, what happened? I come to the forum and you who had always pestered otheres to keep watching is going so negative?!
Man, I haven't watched the episode and it seems like I am not going to read the WU too. Might as well save myself from torture.
misha2709 thumbnail
Bang On Post!
Till Monday i was keeping my positivity inspite of the negativity on Twitter/IF/FB. But tuesday and Wednesday Episodes did me in. To be truthful yesterday i didnt even watch the whole episode- just the written update killed it for me.I cant beleive i am waking up till 3 am for this Drama!!

1> Why this marriage is being done on such a large scale- it isnt one between their leads.Should have done a simple mosque nikah or at home with just immediate family. Alia all decked up- Zain in sherwani- OOF- inspite of them being so goodlooking and gorgeaous - it was an eye sore due to circumstances.

2>Why would zain wanna decorate the house for Alia's marriage himself? He is rich dude - Get ur helpers to do it for u !! But no the CVs wanna heart break some more!

3>The Chunri Rasam Took the cake for me-For God's sake why?? Agreed Zain is her cousin- so is fahad- let him do the honours!! Why torture us more Devdas and KHNH style- Both SRK Movies btw- But he was dying or almost dying there!!What will Zain do next as oer CVs-Set up Rehan Alia SR room?

4>Now Wen family knows that Bilal is kidnapped - why would they And Alia go ahead with Nikah with Rehan?? So much desperation! Find the Poor Kidnapped Groom first? OR PH wanted to spend only once on the wedding Decor. And i still wanna know what Rehan says to Alia to convince her for the wedding and taking the decision without Being able to speak to zain since for Rehan Intentional hAlala is gunah- so it wld be a proper nikah and for Alia to agree to that ??

5> The lesser said about SHALAM the better- Whats wrong with them- Despo Oldies- Thali ka Baingans- Hate them and hate all their dialogs - they should stop the crap coming out of their mouth.

6> In the last 2 weeks the strong dialogs spoken by ZAYA have held little meaning for future- so i am not too sure about their soul talk yesterday.

7>Also currently Zain is looking just like a Romeo who is not using his intelligence- He is the Hero who needs to fight his own battles- Everytime since last 3 months REhan is cmng in to save them - Z ubair case/Nafeesa Pardafash/informing Zain abt Alia's innocence/Informing Alia about zain giving his property for her dhaba/almost cmng to save Alia in bulldozer scene/ refusing Suris offer for Dhaba and also for HN. He is shown to be the one using his brains not Zain why?Zain is just shown continuously to be very weak due to his emotional state- BUCK up now man!!

i dont think Rehan is turning negative as yet- He has no reason to- He wasnt shown so madly in love with alia to become diwana - if that was to happen then he wld have agreed to Suri's proposal- Plus IF their is a Rida mystery angle - that isnt out yet- Think he is dng all this to make HALALA unintentional for Alia and Zain. Still Rehan and Alia thoughts are making my head pain- What now?? Will we get ZAYA in one frame? or CVs wanna show Rehan Zain MU and tussle and Zain becoming Obsessive and possesive? Or does that nikahnama come in play?? How long does this torture last?? Glycerine MAKERS must have struck a FORTUNE at FORTUNE productions!!

sorry for such a long post but i was seriously irritated!!

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I cannot express how much I love your post :)
It's just so damn on point and placeπŸ‘
I have not watched a single frame of episodes this week.
I don't understand that don't they get the point they have audience who watch the show and get hurt instead of them just focussing on their dark tunnel can they turn around and look at our state.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
GAHH idk why im still hopeful. I dont want to be, because im so scared of the disappointment, but i am hopefull ahh. Also Pree's RT and the tweets that Meghaa have been favouriting, are all the ones that basically bash Rehan and Rehan and Aliya pairing. THey know the EXACT amount of hatred that character recieves and the Aliya Rehaan rm recieves that im just like are they STILL gona go ahead with it?!
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

GAHH idk why im still hopeful. I dont want to be, because im so scared of the disappointment, but i am hopefull ahh. Also Pree's RT and the tweets that Meghaa have been favouriting, are all the ones that basically bash Rehan and Rehan and Aliya pairing. THey know the EXACT amount of hatred that character recieves and the Aliya Rehaan rm recieves that im just like are they STILL gona go ahead with it?!

Meghaa is doing the same? Oh wow, I'm glad that at least the cast is acknowledging the fact this track is not liked by fans. Its better than turning a blind eye to something that is so obvious.

Honestly Anku, I'm right there with you in still being hopeful. How long can they see this track through without providing one ounce of positivity? There has to be something that changes it all because the story cannot hit a standstill. If the loophole really turns out to be the marriage certificate then I will be most happy, I want an end to this torture of a track.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Meghaa is doing the same? Oh wow, I'm glad that at least the cast is acknowledging the fact this track is not liked by fans. Its better than turning a blind eye to something that is so obvious.

Honestly Anku, I'm right there with you in still being hopeful. How long can they see this track through without providing one ounce of positivity? There has to be something that changes it all because the story cannot hit a standstill. If the loophole really turns out to be the marriage certificate then I will be most happy, I want an end to this torture of a track.

Yeah! Take a look at it! She RT this one which was an FB message thing of someone saying i hate Rehaan in like a few different languages to put the point across LOL and RT that! They totally know the audience reaction so idk why this HN is still happening if it is.

Exactly! How long will they drag out this negativity. The only reason im being kind patient right now is cuz i know this is all (hopefully) leading up to some big climax/twist and thats why they are taking their time with it. Honestly there better be a twist. That word, 'twist' (a good one) is what is making hang on still.

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME POST...just reads the mind of every ZAYA and BI fan ATM...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Seriously everyone's crossing their limits and this seems to get worse by the day...we watched and waited thinking of some loophole to reunite ZAYA w/o HALALA and they still can...but I don't understand why are CVS so in love with HALALA lately...πŸ˜•

They have spoilt every character every scenes just to bring in HALALA...it is really saddening to see that ZAIN who did everything possible to get ALIYA back is now being used by CVS to send her off to someone else...SERIOUSLY THATS JUST TOO MUCH...

Everyone have lost their brains...that's all I can say...be it PARENTS OR THE OTHER MEMBERS OF ZAYAs family...

SERIOUSLY I THINK CVS SHOULD BRING UP SOME REALITY IN THE SHOW...else face the DOOM 😑
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Yeah! Take a look at it! She RT this one which was an FB message thing of someone saying i hate Rehaan in like a few different languages to put the point across LOL and RT that! They totally know the audience reaction so idk why this HN is still happening if it is.

Exactly! How long will they drag out this negativity. The only reason im being kind patient right now is cuz i know this is all (hopefully) leading up to some big climax/twist and thats why they are taking their time with it. Honestly there better be a twist. That word, 'twist' (a good one) is what is making hang on still.

I just checked, damn but I'm glad fans outrage is not going unnoticed and while i was looking through the tweets I noticed Harshad has yet to get his award, how long does that take??? No wonder he has yet to post a pic, its not because he is not interested its because the poor guy has yet to get his award!

Okay back to the show, exactly! I get it this track is crucial to move the story forward but BI has never been one to drag anything, so I am hoping all this negativity is temporary. There is no way they can show Suraiya being victorious over Zain and Aaliya's love, I just don't buy it. Suraiya has always had this short lived victories, this one should be no different.

Saranvir told me that her guide says Zarina not only finds out what Suraiya did but she tells Zain as well, that should be good but it should not end there. I want Rehan to shock Suraiya about his so called marriage to Aaliya. There needs to be a twist.