Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
On one hand if this MU builds up its good because when Zain finds out it was Surraiya behind this the whole time, he will surely get PISSED off...but then again we dont know. If they can show him changing his mind in like a day, then they may not even show him getting mad at her ever -.-
Honestly 2 weeks is like the max i can take this shit. Actually who am i kidding, they better show some ray of hope by next week itself.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

WORD

anything excited happen today other than the episode? any news?

Harshika pics and we will get more ivs of them now onwards since they have allowed media on set
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Zainab, we got some Harshika stuff...now the PH is letting media into the sets. -__-
FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

so whats happening

LMAO still mourning for some reason i remain unaffected 😆 now

UNAFFECTED😲 Have you seen the epi?
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

WORD

anything excited happen today other than the episode? any news?

A few Harshad and Pree pics, to keep us all quiet and so we put up with all this crap. Halala hogaya, let's see how long they drag this shit.

If it wasn't for you guys, I would have given up on this show by now
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

On one hand if this MU builds up its good because when Zain finds out it was Surraiya behind this the whole time, he will surely get PISSED off...but then again we dont know. If they can show him changing his mind in like a day, then they may not even show him getting mad at her ever -.-

Honestly 2 weeks is like the max i can take this shit. Actually who am i kidding, they better show some ray of hope by next week itself.

No, no more MU's please...had enough of them! He better be pissed. 🥱

Ikr!!! Turn the freaking lights on...
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

per the spoiler rehan tells him about his willingness to divorce but also asks zain to act like he respects the marriage lol. Rehan is also telling aliya about ridas accident and zaro talking to suri about hers, man once zain finds out suri did this n on top of tht the accident truth comes out he will freak his mom n her raaz's r insane
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It's no rocket science why we have IVs and offscreen stuff again... but I don't care anymore... they at least realize the damage they have done... now they'll walk on their heads to reach out to us 😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

It's no rocket science why we have IVs and offscreen stuff again... but I don't care anymore... they at least realize the damage they have done... now they'll walk on their heads to reach out to us 😆

But what if they continue with this shit? Cannot get over the fact that halala has happened. Rehan and Aliya are actually married?!?!?!🥱🤢
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Instead of zain i want to see aaliya pagal pan for zain... She needs to shut everyone out and live only for zain... I want her to tell her parents to piss off... Tell the kids that she will never be their ammi