Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Baingan

Suri cannot win let's see.

Rehan sai Zain in precap dat he is her shohar should respect her i feel he told cos no one should kow he has done dis Nikah to unite ZaYa.

Ewww, gahh I'm gonna throw up again! 🀒

My poor ZaYa 😭 😭
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Farhan is the producer and creative head. It's his story.

I see when everyone was cursing farhan I thought he was the director..get it now.
"Creative head" ahahaha good one. Ain't nothin' creative about this storyline my friend!

I really thought they will come up with something from left field but too naive of me.
Desi soap hain..should not follow such stories..
Anyways...Aliya Zain scenes that you girls shared with me were too cute. Saw some but couldn't anymore coz I would feel more bad to read about this musical chairs with her character on the name of self respect..

We have quite a warped view of "izzat" and "zaroorat"
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

What you wrote to Pushkar...

Wait.. let me copy them..
-Facetious- thumbnail
@AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit What Allah hates the most is divorce, to rectify one sin you'll show another sin. Way to degrade a religion

@AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit Zain is being punished for divorcing & now you'll show another husband doing the same sin to rectify that

@AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit Beintehaa is no more love story but a mockery of relationships,religion,culture &customs in the name of drama

@AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit Who gave you the job of moral police that you wanna educate people on Islamic customs?

@AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit Forget educating you are not even entertaining your viewers.If fans put their views forward they are ridiculed

@AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit Its not about the love story anymore.BI is so messed up in its storyline it doesn't excite u anymore to watch.
@AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit And the saddest thing is you don't even want to acknowledge that

@AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit Sick of hearing #ZaYa will be end game, if they'll unite in end, I'll might as well watch the last episode

@PushkarPandiit Saare festivals kharab karke wish karne aate hain. Ironic much
musicxolover thumbnail

@AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit What Allah hates the most is divorce, to rectify one sin you'll show another sin. Way to degrade a religion

@AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit Zain is being punished for divorcing & now you'll show another husband doing the same sin to rectify that

@AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit Beintehaa is no more love story but a mockery of relationships,religion,culture &customs in the name of drama

@AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit Who gave you the job of moral police that you wanna educate people on Islamic customs?

@AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit Forget educating you are not even entertaining your viewers.If fans put their views forward they are ridiculed

@AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit Its not about the love story anymore.BI is so messed up in its storyline it doesn't excite u anymore to watch.
@AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit And the saddest thing is you don't even want to acknowledge that

@AnkurNBhatia @PushkarPandiit Sick of hearing #ZaYa will be end game, if they'll unite in end, I'll might as well watch the last episode

@PushkarPandiit Saare festivals kharab karke wish karne aate hain. Ironic much

LMAOO you went all out! And you totally spoke my heart out too πŸ€—
You go, girl! 😎
Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
lol nice tweets twitter really scares me ppl get really crazy there though thts why i havent got an account lol
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

LMAOO you went all out! And you totally spoke my heart out tooπŸ€—
You go, girl!😎

LMAO I actually lost it when he came and wished dusshera πŸ˜†
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOw that was one sad sad episode.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Cheer up girls.. the saddest part is over and done with..
musicxolover thumbnail

LMAO I actually lost it when he came and wished dusshera πŸ˜†

LOL apparently the guy deactivated his Twitter account?

And send me your Twitter ID, I'll add you :)