Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

It appears #Beintehaa fans are too sad from the messages we received on our Twitter. Always remember, "Rainbow appears on sky only after rain. Happiness is achieved after going through pain. Dawn doesn't arrive before the night. You can never win without a fight.Love eventually surpasses every hate and even the fate."

Fuze just tweeted this...but this "eventually" thing hasn't really happened in 3 months!
-_________- #SoFreakingTired

Aww you have to respect Fuze for trying to provide some positivity. I really admire them spreading optimism and at times entertaining articles like the one posted last night with Suraiya and Shabana being the annoying characters on TV.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Aww you have to respect Fuze for trying to provide some positivity. I really admire them spreading optimism and at times entertaining articles like the one posted last night with Suraiya and Shabana being the annoying characters on TV.

Yup...I wish they'd come up with a positive article about the upcoming track too...God knows this fandom could use some.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

You said it all Z, there's nothing left to be said or seen. They have broken too many hearts this time round and the damage may be irreversible. After the Zain chunni scene, I am utterly disgusted with the CVs. What are they trying to prove or even show us?

Like you, I have this tiny hope that RM won't happen and there is some BIG plan behind all this crap. If halala happens, BI loses a very big fan following and it's essence, but it also depends on how it is executed. At this rate, no one will watch the show.

My f**king question: was that so needed? isnt their pain of seeing each other part and go through something they never thought in their life enough? Isnt Zain getting insulted and beaten enough? Isnt he being left a lone enough? Isnt Aaliyahs self respect being put on the spot now? what must she be feeling going through so much? she isnt a pawn alright. Imagine Zains feelings and how hes holding so tight to himself from exploding witnessing his Aaliyah the one hes so f**king possesive about saying Qubool hai to someone else just to come back to him? Wasnt that one year enough of pain and torture for them?

I dread the Trps now
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Yup...I wish they'd come up with a positive article about the upcoming track too...God knows this fandom could use some.

I say keep shut since they are going to get bashed. Theres no point till we dont find out if the HN is happening or not
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

WORD Zainab!! I've been ranting all over the place that now I've no energy left.

But that scene.. that was a blow aimed below the belt. Atrocious and sadistic to be the least.

Havent they Gone through enough?
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Zainab G8 Post 👏

Havent they thru enough ??? even allah doesnt take too much tests for pure souls in real life . creatives are making mockery of everything , today it was such a big blow to us by chuuni rasam , seriously i wont be forgetting that moment for my whole life , even we freaking dont know how the hell they gona mending this mess .
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

This couldnt have been a more perfect post. You've voiced out the frustrations of every fan right now. What they showed today was pathetic. The upcoming track has so much room for butchering of both Zain and Aliya's characters, its horrifying. If they dont handle it carefully that is. They have already been careless with Zain's characterization that it really scares me whats going to happen in the future. Putting aside the sadistic scenes weve had, i will ignore what theyve done to his character for now. For now, im willing to overlook it and think of it as that Zain is seeing the love of his life getting married to someone else,and so he isnt thinking staight. BUT they better fix this soon. Wether this kidnapping this is real, fake, whatever its about, he better be mad and now onwards he acts smarter. Its about time.

I know an rm will happen. The spoilers clearly indicate this. However im still hoping its some hoax/ plan of Rehan's to get ZaYa back together. The less i say about ShaLam, the better. They make my blood boil, and the more i talk about it, the more angry i get. All ill say is I dont want to see ShaLam and Surraiya happy because Rehan has married Aliya. I also dont understand what the point is of giving Zaya such heavy dialogus, oh how Allah will protect them, how their love wont lose YET by showing the nikkah, the exact opposite is happening. Dont give them those bloody dialogues then, if they arent going to count for something.
I do not want to see evil win. I do not want to see Zain sidelined. I dont wnt to see the characters of both Zain and Aliya being ruined at the pretext of making Rehan look mahaan and become some selfless hero that saves the day. And if any of these things happen in the upcoming episode, it really will be the last straw. Like you said, even God doesnt test two innocent lovers to this extent. Everyone deserves a second chance. Every mistake is forgiven atleast once. And Zain and Aliya both deserve that chance.

I would say that the CVs should do some damage control, but its gone beyond that now. The damage is done and is beyond control. Even if there is a twist, SO many people have quit that its going to be very difficult to regain those viewers. It scares me to see the ratings tomorrow. And a show like this, that has give us such a beautiful love story with fabulous actors, cannot lose just because the show is going through a bad phase. I would hate to see that.

I concur completely Love! I have so much to say about Rehan and if my fears become true, watch what i say about that man. He has no right to come in and do such, no explanation will ever satisfy me for if the HN happens.

Hasnt Zain suffered enough? Hasnt he been manipulated enough? Hasnt he been shown as a brainless fool enough and if Rehan doesnt turn out to be eveil what the f are they are going to show than, Zain apologizing to Rehan?
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

can somebody lend me a duct tape please . i wana stick on to ghulaam & shabana mouths 😡

*hands you Duct tape*
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: qhid

I do not have the stomach to see this so I wont.
It's just sick! if god forbid heading the Devdas way then please let us know via a spoiler I'll find another show. I like light hearted romantic comedies not such Rona.

My god where is yeh MKB waala Zain and what now..what is wrong with these people

#Pakaoed

TBH enough is enough! I have had it, I am honestly tired of hoping and getting ways out to see whats possible?

I wouldnt be this angry watching the halala if Farhans ass did not lie along with his wife. If he wasnt so rude to fans and his wife? I am sorry fans have dignity and self respect also.

Plus, now making Zain a complete fool and if Rehan doesnt turn out to be evil Zain will apologize. I am done
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

I can't agree more Zainab, it's like u wrote everything i was feeling. That scene was heart wrenching, Why would any guy do any of what Zain is seen doing lately - decorating the house, bringing his wife, holding the chunni, just to see her becoming someone else's? That's hands down the most atrocious thing I've ever seen!

They're mocking relationships, mocking Islam, mocking love, mocking faith, if it wasn't for harshika, i would have quit a long time ago! (I do not mean ZaYa, so congratulations To the CVs, they've successfully ruined ZaYa for me.)

They have mocked everything and I hope the Trps mock him! Harshika dont deserve this but Farhan does