Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i wonder what excuse rehan will use to divorce aliya in the promo its almost like he is goading zain to come after aliya lol
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
God, I hate ShaLam so freaking much!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't understand why CVs are hellbent on showing Shalam to be the most awkwardest, cruelest, most pathetic and worst parents in the show??! Any logic or reason behind it?
musicxolover thumbnail
Aghh, the kaminas dragged it until tomorrow 🥱
musicxolover thumbnail
Tomorrow is definitely #BlackBeintehaaFriday Unless Rehan has an ace up his sleeve...I feel like he's up to something.
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I don't understand why CVs are hellbent on showing Shalam to be the most awkwardest, cruelest, most pathetic and worst parents in the show??! Any logic or reason behind it?

Ikr...their characters have taken such a U-Turn
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Ikr...their characters have taken such a U-Turn

U turn? its like a freakin zig zag lol its one thing to be good but make bad choices but they take it to next level they become cruel n zaya have had to pay the price, ayat was lucky she always said they loved her less lol n she escaped well lets c see how her marriage is but if shalam love aliya she is better off as an orphan lol
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

U turn? its like a freakin zig zag lol its one thing to be good but make bad choices but they take it to next level they become cruel n zaya have had to pay the price, ayat was lucky she always said they loved her less lol n she escaped well lets c see how her marriage is but if shalam love aliya she is better off as an orphan lol

Their characters haven't been written very well, as you said Manny, they're are like zigzags. You just don't understand why they're being so pathetic and childish about the situation and what is with the obsession with Rehan? Aliya has said, she is not interested, but they're still pushing him down her throat. They started off with the best parents, I used to LOVE Shabana, now I cannot stand her onscreen.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Natasha Coutinho @Natashac7

Cutest #Zaya interview...aww

Looks like were getting an interview soon!! :DD

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anku94

Natasha Coutinho @Natashac7

Cutest #Zaya interview...aww