Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
can u imagine if aliya had done HN with billy the guy cant think for himself though today he was quite resourceful lol n zaro would basically make him hold aliya hostage n zaya would be like should we let her take the Abdullah property tht Usman built or get back together n it would have dragged n suri herself would play spoilsport n then zaro would counter her n it would go on n on. Hopefully the pillar is positive n i dont mind zain being hostile with him lol but i really hope zaya start getting smart their hopeless love bubble has been blinding them to so many things these days they need to get their act together, i get u guys have this pain, fear etc of not being able to be together after all tht has happened but get a grip guys n think clearly.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'm realizing this today that I can't survive without spoilers when it comes to BI. There's this blank page, you have no idea how they are gonna take this forward and I'm going bonkers thinking what'll happen next.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I'm realizing this today that I can't survive without spoilers when it comes to BI. There's this blank page, you have no idea how they are gonna take this forward and I'm going bonkers thinking what'll happen next.

LOL Word! Despite all the negativity and hatred for this track, one of the other things to still keeping me on this show, is the curiosity! I just keep wanting to know whats gona happen next!!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

dreadful day is tomorrow.. they dragged today.
manny136 thumbnail

suri on purpose blabbed in front of the qazi about pre planned HN qazi got mad rehan came n said he was marrying aliya shalam all happy aliya refused wanting to wait for zain n rehan said he would do exactly as zaya planned n take the gunnah on himself, zain meanwhile was looking for billy who managed to call him n zain got to the locatoin bil escaped n then showed zain the house they took him to where rehan had put a notice n billy had heard the kidnapper talking to an R. H Khan aka Rehan Habib Khan tom zain races to stop nikkah which we know wont be stopped, i think rehan is good so far n suri did it
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rehan is a good man yaar..it's the storyline that is convoluted and retarded...

The intention pre planning is there but the perception is not there...though society doesn't know..god does..god is always watching!

Aliya and Zain must be seperated without intentionally wanting to get back together. No one in the god loving following family knows this or cares to inform Aliya and Zain of this clause...including Rehman chachu.

Rehan saves the day by keeping the secret sauce knowledge to himself as well ...and marries Aliya...while everyone calls the golden hearted hero the villain..legible he secretly hopes for Zain and Aliya to be back together.

While the supposed to be in love couple dwell on their pain some more and more while we get a migraine...as Zain wallows in self pity and guilt and dead from the neck upward state... Aliya nibhaoes her wifey duties while being mrs khan...before she goes back to being mrs. Abdullah again when Rehan sets her free and saves the day..

what a ridiculous way of getting them back together..
Divorce happened so Zain has to pay for everything he put Aliya through...
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OH boy ,
LMAO screw all i got a Zain running scene after so long! Harshad is such a sexy charmer man!<3😆
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

OH boy ,

LMAO screw all i got a Zain running scene after so long! Harshad is such a sexy charmer man!<3😆

lol he even got to hit the goons poor guy will be back on crying duty tom though, i've never seen a ML cry as much as zain but he looks hot when he cries n when he is happy lol😉
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manny136

lol he even got to hit the goons poor guy will be back on crying duty tom though, i've never seen a ML cry as much as zain but he looks hot when he cries n when he is happy lol😉

WHAT THE, UGHH idiots, my poor baby😭

LMAOOO Hes hot in general yo😆
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Natasha Coutinho @Natashac7

Cutest #Zaya interview...aww

Looks like were getting an interview soon!! :DD

Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago