Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay for once, im not feeling as shitty after the episode LOL. Rehan seems to be positive. Not sure what the promo meant though. But lets see. Idk if itll be that easy for Rehan to just divorce her, but i think he will try and get them back together, he seems positive for sure
Plus the apparent 'good news' for ZaYa fans. Not sure how much to expect but anything positive will do for now

I just wish they werent dragging out SO much ugh
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LMAO guys nothing happened which everyone dreaded... they dragged it till tomorrow.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Okay for once, im not feeling as shitty after the episode LOL. Rehan seems to be positive. Not sure what the promo meant though. But lets see. Idk if itll be that easy for Rehan to just divorce her, but i think he will try and get them back together, he seems positive for sure

Plus the apparent 'good news' for ZaYa fans. Not sure how much to expect but anything positive will do for now

I just wish they werent dragging out SO much ugh

Honestly today I DID feel that Rehan is negative or probably that's just the actor and his weird expressions.
anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Honestly today I DID feel that Rehan is negative or probably that's just the actor and his weird expressions.

Really? Oh no

Yeah i havent actually watched it yet, im just going by the LU. Thats not good. It could also be that hes pretending ot be good now and once they get married he does a 180? But why? He literally has no motive. Even if it has to do with Surraiya and his wife, Aliya is not a goo way to get revenge, since marrying her will just make Suri even happier. Gahhh im so confused now -__-
-Facetious- thumbnail
But Zarina finds out that it's Suraiyya.. She won't miraculously think that, she'll probably eavesdrop on some conversation. So Rehan is positive. This is so messed up. -____-
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So confused after reading the update, what do we expect? What the hell is the so called "good news"
-Facetious- thumbnail
This is so confusing -_____-

And looking at the episode, I doubt Rehan has some 'plan' up his sleeve. Even if he's positive he just came to help ZaYa by going through this HN. Nothing beyond that.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

So confused after reading the update, what do we expect? What the hell is the so called "good news"

Seriously can't wait for it... Will be my deciding factor if I want to sit through the torture tomorrow or not.
anku94 thumbnail
I was reading the tweets of the fan taht visited the BI set recently. And apprently she told them that she wants to see ZaYa together, and they were like we do as well and we are doing all this to get them together only.
Idk who 'they' is though
manny136 thumbnail
zaro looked mad the moment rehan said he would marry aliya n once she finds suri was behind the kidnapping she is gonna blow a gasket she is gonna do some damage for sure i really hope zain finds out the truth soon n he n rehan try to find out who took bilal