Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wonder why the TRP and TVM was not updated this week... I bet its low.. so they didn't want the fans to point fingers at them using that ..Im pretty sure it has dipped to a low figure.. prob the worst since the show aired
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Wonder why the TRP and TVM was not updated this week... I bet its low..
so they didn't want the fans to point fingers at them using that ..Im pretty sure it has dipped to a low figure.. prob the worst since the show aired

I think it shouldn't coz these are the trps for the week where ZaYa fought against the world and Aaliya refused to do HN.

The current week is torturous, next week it'll be low.
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I think it shouldn't coz these are the trps for the week where ZaYa fought against the world and Aaliya refused to do HN.

dont know how high or it'll be but maybe they havent updated coz its a new time slot colors never had 11 pm before right it makes no sense all the other shows r updated except BI

Ohh yes, So im guessing it would have been stable.. this week TRP's I am waiting to see.. BTW did u read fuze new article???
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 9 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

dont know how high or it'll be but maybe they havent updated coz its a new time slot colors never had 11 pm before right it makes no sense all the other shows r updated except BI

Yeah probably..

@Priyanka - I did.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nothing is cheering me up, so bogged down by all this
So many be the 10 episode rule will some into play.. but my confusion is.. when to start counting... from last week or from mondayπŸ˜†.. maybe the most hated 10 episodes of BI πŸ˜›
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Nothing is cheering me up, so bogged down by all this

Go read Twitter. When fans are bugged they write such awesome lines for the CVs. It's fun to see them getting bashed. πŸ˜†
manny136 thumbnail

Go read Twitter. When fans are bugged they write such awesome lines for the CVs. It's fun to see them getting bashed. πŸ˜†

i saw on the bi fanpage the actress who plays shahbana tweeted some stuff about being bashed she kinda put the blame on the writers lol
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

LOL, I will do. How are you??

Torture episode in a hour