Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
If this is necessary, then they have to show this HN as invalid. They don't have a choice. But if they went ahead and showed this C as well then hell hath no fury from fans.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

If this is necessary, then they have to show this HN as invalid. They don't have a choice. But if they went ahead and showed this C as well then hell hath no fury from fans.

then karma is a bitch . it will hit hard on farhan ,
-Facetious- thumbnail
You know if they even show a "possibility" that there is something through which they can salvage ZaYa's relationship, people will sit and watch this torture. But no they just promote negativity.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Now dey should show 3 months leap R has given T to A .ZaYa Niikah preperaion has started.
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yuck yuck and yuck...how many times and who all will they pass a woman along to...just disgusts me no end. I don't really know the rules and all but it is just wrong to show what they are showing.

God forbid someone gets a divorce then they should just move on..what is this passing around the parcel?
She's a grown woman...Zain acting like a desperado because they want to inflict pain on him and he shouldn't be in the know is ridiculous...why didn't they just have them married in the first place..what was the point f the whole 1 year search Hyderabad dhaba and all..They could have just shown this nikaah two months ago

What nonsense..I'm done. No more watching..done
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am sick to death of all this, i just don't have the energy to support BI anymore. After watching the promo, my heart was broken watching Zain and Aliya go through so much pain.

How the hell can he think viewers will sit through this crap. I need a break, never been so disappointed and disheartened
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I am sick to death of all this, i just don't have the energy to support BI anymore. After watching the promo, my heart was broken watching Zain and Aliya go through so much pain.

How the hell can he think viewers will sit through this crap. I need a break, never been so disappointed and disheartened

*Take a deep breath*
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

*Take a deep breath*

Im trying Shiv, i really am. Trying to be so positive as well, but my patience is running very thin now. Don't know what to do
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Im trying Shiv, i really am. Trying to be so positive as well, but my patience is running very thin now. Don't know what to do

Take it all out here.. I did, wherever possible and now I'm at a much better place 😆

Waiting for the TE "good news" more than the episode.. don't know what I'll do if it turns out to be nothing much.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Honestly Ankeeta, I don't have much hopes but I want to see this. How will they justify that it's STILL ZaYa's love story.

And you know the funny thing, I have a feeling we will love that too after sometime, I mean when this shock will wear off 😆

Yeah same! I despise this track, i hate that the RM happened, but now that ive calmed down a bit, i am actually curious to know whats going to happen next story wise. I just find it hard to believe, that they are going to have non-zaya episodes for a long period of time...which is why i still feel things are not as straightforward as it seems. Something has to happen. Yes the HN is going to take place, and maybe theres nothing on the nikkahnama either, but still there has to be some kind of twist at some point.

LOL yup, honestly once things calm down with the show and the fan outrage atm, if the execution is right, we may end up liking this too. But for now i cant think of ever liking a track where Aliya is married to Rehan -__-