Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

so aaliya will tell zain that rehaan is good man .😕acha ab kya reh gya sunne mein

Well she doesnt think a single father with two little kid would risk so much to get the groom kidnapped for a girl he cares about, just coz zain found him near tht land, i really hope suri did it n zaro somehow exposes this coz she did ruin her plans
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The best thing about TE spoilers is that you don't have to sit through the entire episode and see the leads suffer, they give pretty much the entire scene.

@Saheba - yeah I think that's a typo.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Well she doesnt think a single father with two little kid would risk so much to get the groom kidnapped for a girl he cares about, just coz zain found him near tht land, i really hope suri did it n zaro somehow exposes this coz she did ruin her plans

manny i want zain-suri on fight sequence Kuchh to acchaa dikhaayee yaaar. band bjaa rakhi hai dimaag ki . 😡
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
saheba is consumation is neccsaary in this halala nikaah ?
manny136 thumbnail

manny i want zain-suri on fight sequence Kuchh to acchaa dikhaayee yaaar. band bjaa rakhi hai dimaag ki .😡

Me too but unless zaro does the exposing no else knows, she knows a lot of secrets, but look how easily she was able to make zain think suri did all tht goon, power cut etc stuff at first, if the good stuff for zaya also shows rehan is doing good then maybe zain will have to find out who took billy n maybe suri could get exposed. Nafeesas guilt is also there something has to get exposed soon.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Me too but unless zaro does the exposing no else knows, she knows a lot of secrets, but look how easily she was able to make zain think suri did all tht goon, power cut etc stuff at first, if the good stuff for zaya also shows rehan is doing good then maybe zain will have to find out who took billy n maybe suri could get exposed. Nafeesas guilt is also there something has to get exposed soon.

exactly darling . and ab zarina plan got flopped cus aaliya married to rehaan and she wont be sitting quite she surely will tell zain about suri and she is one who kidnaaped bilal, we get that they need to show islaamic marriage rules. we are accepting with bitter truth but they need to get on roll while exposing each and freaking everyone who does wrong with zaya , n rehaan is not negative def not. agar yeh neg hogya .pillar ka kaam kaun yehi karega . and some one tell me . halalala nikaah mien consummation jaroori hai kya ?
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail

saheba is consumation is neccsaary in this halala nikaah ?

OH God I hope not.. Whatever carcass is left would be destroyed too if CVs went ahead with this.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

OH God I hope not.. Whatever carcass is left would be destroyed too if CVs went ahead with this.

me to , but some one just texted me that its necessary and i told my friend that its not essential.
-Facetious- thumbnail

me to , but some one just texted me that its necessary and i told my friend that its not essential.

The 'good news' has to be something related to the past. It cannot be as easy as R giving divorce. And they have to show something related coz they just can't show C between R and A. That'd be the death of ZaYa.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

The 'good news' has to be something related to the past. It cannot be as easy as R giving divorce. And they have to show something related coz they just can't show C between R and A. That'd be the death of ZaYa.

m still keeping my ounce of hope that thy wont be showing C of R-A . seriously it will be like death
shivani when i saw the promo today , believe me it was like i lost someone which was very dear to me . we are so much attached to their characters still its fictional but our feelings getting hurt, what i think they should not have shown this halal nikaaah , leap mien dikhaa dete. but its a betrayal we felt , i mean something is driven down to our throats , even SBS/SBB were effingg right from june , and still farhan lied