Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I dont understand why they spent so many months building up their love story when this was going to happen in the end anyways. Considering that this whoel divorce/HN stuff was preplanned, why waste so much time on building their love story, if it was only going to lose to evil, society and family pressure anyways..
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

I dont understand why they spent so many months building up their love story when this was going to happen in the end anyways. Considering that this whoel divorce/HN stuff was preplanned, why waste so much time on building their love story, if it was only going to lose to evil, society and family pressure anyways..

Honestly Ankeeta, I don't have much hopes but I want to see this. How will they justify that it's STILL ZaYa's love story.

And you know the funny thing, I have a feeling we will love that too after sometime, I mean when this shock will wear off πŸ˜†
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Seriously I'm so done with the negativity... dikhao jo dikhana hai..

hahahahahaah 🀣 m going mad here that hamaara itneee hopes ke baaad aapna e POPAT HOGYA
but on the serious note. something is fishy shivaani , def
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why on earth did they drag sooo much of zain's redemption and ALIYA's test etc...just to show REHAN in the end...πŸ˜•
It's really disappointing to see ZAYAs mehnat go in BAWDI...for no fault of theirs😑
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
...what is the biggest test and the biggest example of love... losing your loved one and losing him/her in a way that there is absolutely no hope of getting the person back but yet getting him/her back eventually...

Nothing is fishy guys, honestly I'm tired finding some light in the dark since forever, some loophole which could turn the story around.. the more we analyze the more shocks we receive onscreen. It's just that the above statement of The-Lord-of-dark-tunnels doesn't let me lose hope completely, my only reason for hanging onto this show STILL. All of us thought that divorce and the thought of halala would be enough to show the suffering and this 'losing the other forever' thing.. But NO... the sadist Farhan loves to go down the murkier path and then return back. Only he's going to chase away everyone himself by making this tunnel darker.

Well what else can we do now.. either give up and move on OR take a short break and see where he wants to take this now.
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ab kitna aur torture sahenge hum?
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

...what is the biggest test and the biggest example of love... losing your loved one and losing him/her in a way that there is absolutely no hope of getting the person back but yet getting him/her back eventually...

Nothing is fishy guys, honestly I'm tired finding some light in the dark since forever, some loophole which could turn the story around.. the more we analyze the more shocks we receive onscreen. It's just that the above statement of The-Lord-of-dark-tunnels doesn't let me lose hope completely, my only reason for hanging onto this show STILL. All of us thought that divorce and the thought of halala would be enough to show the suffering and this 'losing the other forever' thing.. But NO... the sadist Farhan loves to go down the murkier path and then return back. Only he's going to chase away everyone himself by making this tunnel darker.

Well what else can we do now.. either give up and move on OR take a short break and see where he wants to take this now.

everything you said it just bang on points πŸ‘ . but we still who are foreigners will watch for HARSHIKA
but on the other hand shivani , farhan really created a mess , he just snatch our pure zaya from us . i mean we have enough of memories on which we can cherish for lifetime if his dark tunnel has no end , if he end means end of the show to show farhan ko mubarak , but i feel so sad for harshika. they are newcomers and they have to suffer. zain will be over possessive lover, and aaliya will not come in front etc etc , cus whatever we can hope , hopes are into bawdi, he is hell bent on torturing us for entertainment masala , but he is forgetting that fans are suffering ,
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Made this post on FB -- just could not stop myself --

This is just a very short one to tell the makers how we really feel about what is being shown in BI right now. I will come back with a long post maybe early next week --

I have a few basic questions to ask the Creatives since they too reside in real world!! Stories are often inspired from real world scenarios. Some imagination and creativity is definitely mixed in it but by and large we get inspired with what we see around us. So my first question is do you people see so much negativity in real life (in houses) that you are showing the same to such extreme in the show????? Second question - Is every human being around your enemy and you do not have a single well wisher??? Third question -- God is so cruel is he that he will take all hope from you and still expect you to have faith in him and keep going on???? Fourth question -- If you have really repented and redeemed yourself, even God forgives you, so who are mere people to keep punishing you here?? Fifth question -- Is it so easy for evilness to win and smile multiple times and goodness to cry and feel pain all the time???

What an imaginative dark story you people are envisioning now!!!!!!! WOW. Bless you guys

Current learning from the show -- keep on taking shit from society and patiently wait till you get the chance to get together with your loved one; be so brainless that you yourself cannot think of how to get your loved one back, infact just keep depending on others!!!; keep trusting on some people who have again and again betrayed you and you have seen ample signs of that too, but sadly you are brainless; be so mahan that you are ready to forgive anyone on this earth; be such a selfish parent that your child's suffering becomes very minute in front of your big fat ego!!!!!!!!!!!! Shall i go on?????????????? This is not an entertaining story and definitely not a relief for audience who come back from work or study and sit in front to watch for 20 odd minutes.

Hope you guys have the brains to warp this track soon and show some positivity!!!!!!!!! Otherwise i guess you will see the results pretty soon like other shows did when they started showing illogical tracks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

everything you said it just bang on points πŸ‘ . but we still who are foreigners will watch for HARSHIKA
but on the other hand shivani , farhan really created a mess , he just snatch our pure zaya from us . i mean we have enough of memories on which we can cherish for lifetime if his dark tunnel has no end , if he end means end of the show to show farhan ko mubarak , but i feel so sad for harshika. they are newcomers and they have to suffer. zain will be over possessive lover, and aaliya will not come in front etc etc , cus whatever we can hope , hopes are into bawdi, he is hell bent on torturing us for entertainment masala , but he is forgetting that fans are suffering ,

eventually is end of the show??????????? Good ness gracious ... i now feel why the hell we invest our emotions in shows man when we know at some point they will derail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For the first time this person is doing something to calm down fans instead of riling everyone.

Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago