Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Screw what is happening right now, I have 9 months worth of BI that I know and love. I can watch those ZaYa scenes forever and remember BI for what it was and not the destruction its become because Farhan is hellbent on carrying out this negativity in the name of entertainment.

How did Rehaan take 180 degree turn.. 2 episodes ago he was saying.. only lovers should marry and kicked suri out... why the sudden conspiracy and why is aaliya keeping mum... is there something more to all this...

U cannot force a women to stay married .. she can ask for divorce if she was cheated in some way How did rehaan convince her to get married to him...
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

How did Rehaan take 180 degree turn.. 2 episodes ago he was saying.. only lovers should marry and kicked suri out... why the sudden conspiracy and why is aaliya keeping mum... is there something more to all this...

This is why the promo shocked me because spoilers said it was Suri who is behind Bilal's kidnapping not Rehan so why show Rehan negative here? Why mislead viewers? What do they think they are gaining here? The PH and Colors are not doing BI any favors with something like this.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Something seems really fishy about the promo...God knows what these "creatives" have thought of...
I swear to God, if Rehan isn't up to anything to get ZaYa together again then watch me freak out on Farhan. -_________________-
Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

This is why the promo shocked me because spoilers said it was Suri who is behind Bilal's kidnapping not Rehan so why show Rehan negative here? Why mislead viewers? What do they think they are gaining here? The PH and Colors are not doing BI any favors with something like this.

Though the promo is cringing i feel there is more to it... Rehaan is upto something... its to either bring out the true face of suri and aaliya is aware of it... also their nikahnama will be having some clause in them...( wishful thinking)
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Now it's not even about how a character can do 180 or if there's something more. I'M SO DONE WITH THIS CONSTANT WINNING OF EVIL OVER GOOD. WHO watches and "enjoys" such depressive shit. Farhan can rot in his role and enjoy this crap he dreamt of. I ain't watching this no matter how he brings the two together again which now I'm pretty sure will be at the end of the show, AND THAT is not why I invested in for 9 months.
musicxolover thumbnail
So...who's watching the episodes now?
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As much as i would like to think that theres something fishy about the promo (it really does seem so), i just dont want t even begin thinking too much in that direction. Even if there is a twist at this point, they arent going to reveal it anytime soon, and i am tired of waiting
musicxolover thumbnail
Me too, they pushed viewers right off their chairs this time and they ain't getting back up anytime soon.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
With the way they are going, Beintehaa is gonna have a premature death and I feel so disheartened to even think so about the show I loved so much.
musicxolover thumbnail
Beintehaa died in exactly 200 episodes...😭